GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Got the Mele Design battery holder for the Braille G20S. As observed by @PowerDemon, it is without flaw that I can see. I need to find something to have their powder-coaters powder coat.
View attachment 234036

Also some RGB footwell lights and a pigtail I can use to continue my pre-facelift RGB ambient lighting experiment. Not sure I have a terminal for BCM plug C pin 29 but I also have to work tomorrow and the weekend, uggghh.
View attachment 234037
Did you order both Lipo and mount from Mele? Not seeing the G20s model anywhere just the G20c

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Yes, the G20S is an option when ordering from their site. It's a G30 inside of a G20 size case.

To clarify, on Mele's site you select G30. What you will get is the G20S which is not otherwise for sale. I live chatted with them just to make sure before I ordered.

Battery came in a box with printed label for G20 (standard batt they sell) but an additional label that said G20S.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Got the Mele Design battery holder for the Braille G20S. As observed by @PowerDemon, it is without flaw that I can see. I need to find something to have their powder-coaters powder coat.
View attachment 234036

Also some RGB footwell lights and a pigtail I can use to continue my pre-facelift RGB ambient lighting experiment. Not sure I have a terminal for BCM plug C pin 29 but I also have to work tomorrow and the weekend, uggghh.
View attachment 234037
If you successfully get all the ambient lighting stuff working I'd seriously consider driving cross country for you to take a stab at it on mine haha

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
If you successfully get all the ambient lighting stuff working I'd seriously consider driving cross country for you to take a stab at it on mine haha
Haha... we'll see how it goes. I ordered a full A4 ambient RGB kit that I'm hoping to get in the next couple weeks (ponied up for FedEx IP). The individual RGB lights each have a differently keyed plug (ugghh) which requires the correct connector... or shaving of tabs so they fit. Having zero interest in finding the right connectors/pigtails for each, the kit makes the most sense. It gets me the lights and harness (that I will shorten/lengthen as required) with all the right connectors. The A4 seems to have the most possible non-roof ambient lights (about 20).

I started a thread over in cosmetic mods but it seems I'm the only one interested. That may change if I get something working I guess, 😬.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Going to do a DSG service tomorrow.

BE8D91F8-59B6-4818-BD4E-75B3728285DA.jpeg

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Picked up a set of rear Weathertech window deflectors from a member who had an extra set. Time to acquire a set of fronts

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Got my HPFP tools delivered from from Acadia along with my CTS turbo inlet. Started car for first time today and whole garage went up in smoke instantly.
Forgot when I removed factory turbo one of the coolant lines fell over into my downpipe.