GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rennwagen quality and fitment issues

not_the_feds

Car(s)
1983 and 2016 GTI
Considering the fact that the only two items Rennwagen sells look to be poorly executed Aerofabb rip-offs, I'm not surprised the fitment and quality are questionable.

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Considering the fact that the only two items Rennwagen sells look to be poorly executed Aerofabb rip-offs, I'm not surprised the fitment and quality are questionable.

Not necessary. This is an ill-informed and inaccurate post and not a strong start for you. We've moved past this already.

Now back to Jim....

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Joined 52 minutes ago.....hmm, not strange at all to instantly bash a product they know nothing about. Nope, perfectly normal.

not_the_feds

Car(s)
1983 and 2016 GTI
Joined 52 minutes ago.....hmm, not strange at all to instantly bash a product they know nothing about. Nope, perfectly normal.

Oh I 100% found this thread and decided to make an account so I could have some input as well. Weird using forums as intended?

So is anyone going to inform me orrrrrr?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Oh I 100% found this thread and decided to make an account so I could have some input as well. Weird using forums as intended?

So is anyone going to inform me orrrrrr?
No were not. We are not playing groundhogs day with new accounts by the same disgruntled customer who has the worlds largest chip on their shoulder. If you have one of these products that have defects then post up the pictures. If not then grow up and find something else to be a Karen about.

not_the_feds

Car(s)
1983 and 2016 GTI
No were not. We are not playing groundhogs day with new accounts by the same disgruntled customer who has the worlds largest chip on their shoulder. If you have one of these products that have defects then post up the pictures. If not then grow up and find something else to be a Karen about.

Ahh, the ol' "deflect because I don't actually have any relevant information" tactic. You must be a forum OG.

I don't have one of these products, because I'm not usually in the market for ill-fitting bootlegs of products I want. Also, real rich telling someone to "grow up" while also telling them to be a Karen about something. You're so cool and original.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'll bet he's a friend that the OP recruited. Or it is the OP with a new username. Anyone reading this thread can see the OP is the only one completely dissatisfied and bashing Renn.

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
I'll bet he's a friend that the OP recruited. Or it is the OP with a new username. Anyone reading this thread can see the OP is the only one completely dissatisfied and bashing Renn.
It really isn't me and unless my wife created their account I don't know not_the_feds. I do wish this thread would be closed, I said my piece and with all of the backlash i realize how wrong it was to start the post in the first place.