Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^yes Jake.....valve open all day long

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
He wanted it as close to stock volume with it closed as possible. Under the radar coming and going from his neighborhood
Seems like you got him that. Nice option to either be civilized or not depending on the mood. I've certainly had non-hangover friendly cars that I wish had had the option to tone them down.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Seems like you got him that. Nice option to either be civilized or not depending on the mood. I've certainly had non-hangover friendly cars that I wish had had the option to tone them down.

Makes me wanna build myself a valved system, sometimes it’s nice to just cruise quite.

So far I’ve only done one valved Mk7, so maybe this winter I’ll do a Valved center exit on mine.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Makes me wanna build myself a valved system, sometimes it’s nice to just cruise quite.

So far I’ve only done one valved Mk7, so maybe this winter I’ll do a Valved center exit on mine.
Put my stock DP on the car for the last week, it was both really nice to be so quite and calm, but always missed the rowdy noise and burbles lol.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Did you do that for an emissions test?
Yeah, I couldn’t get it to complete the fuel,sai,evap monitors with the spacer and tune, and didn’t have time to test it with the spacer and factory tune since the tag was a April 2020 tag And the first 2 weeks of April the car was apart doing the clutch.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
Blue tints on the mirrors!

e993fd3f-8b31-4685-a32a-7c7080a66d3b.jpg
73230766-3383-426b-a8af-1e618088e6d3.jpg

Also fixed the travesty that it was not giving us powered mirrors... so satisfying.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R