GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Trying to “upgrade” my stock intake as much as possible. Took out the snow guard, added a K&N filter, and did the dremel mod to open up the other side of the intake.

Might end up eventually going with an 034 P34 intake.

Oh yeah, and a BFI stage 1 dogbone insert. Took it around the block and didn’t notice any vibrations until I was reversing back into my garage.

Last edited:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Might end up eventually going with an 034 P34 intake.
I've had this intake for a while and I like it. It makes more cool engine noise and looks decent in the engine bay.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Oh yeah, and a BFI stage 1 dogbone insert. Took it around the block and didn’t notice any vibrations until I was reversing back into my garage.
And the next time you turn the AC on at idle.

Benjimk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Non-PP
Some new shoes for the girl. Konig Hypergram 17x8 wrapped in general as-05. Time to drop it!

Attachments

• 13A875C4-CFE3-489A-B002-AFBA194D9CDA.jpeg
    13A875C4-CFE3-489A-B002-AFBA194D9CDA.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 93

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Oh cool, I thought I read that Saint Gobain was discontinued… I have another crack and after 4 years the OEM glass it full of tiny chips so I’m thinking about just replacing it.
The quality of the OEM glass is lacking for sure. Maybe the previous owner of my GTI tailgated dump trucks🤷🏼‍♂️

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
My Jeep got a cracked windshield from a dumptruck. The crazy thing is the truck was in the other lane, going the opposite way.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It seems to be the opposite. When I pulled into work this morning the idle was really rough. I turned on the AC to see if it made it worse and the vibrations actually stopped completely.
Does it do the same if you only turn on the fan?