GOLFMKV

Mobil 1 Rebate

tigeo

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
and filled out/submitted for home/work. Thx to those that remind me of this..super deal of about $12-14 per 5 qts.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Arrrrrgh...."page not found"

tigeo

Autocross Champion
One comment - I bought their new 5W40 as well as 15W40 at Walmart. Both denied b/c the 5W40 (and 0W40) are not included in the promotion (why?) and the receipt for the 15W50 didn't show that specifically on the receipt. Fail.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
One comment - I bought their new 5W40 as well as 15W40 at Walmart. Both denied b/c the 5W40 (and 0W40) are not included in the promotion (why?) and the receipt for the 15W50 didn't show that specifically on the receipt. Fail.
That makes no sense... It says ANY fully synthetic

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
5w-40 should be though

tigeo

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
It's not - you can't choose it on the web rebate form - unreal.
You’re right.... just checked.... only 5w-30 is available and what we’d use. I mean.... that is what the dealership uses.....

tigeo

Autocross Champion
You’re right.... just checked.... only 5w-30 is available and what we’d use. I mean.... that is what the dealership uses.....
M1 5W30 is not the correct oil for any of the VWs - it doesn't have any of the approvals. Many of the VW504 00 oils are 5W30 but M1 doesn't make one I believe.

YamR1rider

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG

Yea - confirmed here on another forum that someone contacted customer service and 0w40 is not eligible this year.

Well that sucks.....first time they've ever pulled that one