GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
How long are the straights? Don't know if I asked that correctly. In other words if the track has kinda longish straight aways then the high torque tune.
It has two long straights and a third straight that’s not as long as the other two. But it’s not a fast track. Lots of sections with turns

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It has two long straights and a third straight that’s not as long as the other two. But it’s not a fast track. Lots of sections with turns
High torque unless you are going to break the tires loose in the sections with turns because of the torque.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
why not take it the way it is run it a couple of times and if you feel it can hold the more power then go ahead and retune.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
So. Dilemma. While I’m getting ready for the spring season. My intentions were to reflash for the high tq stage 1. Currently I’m on the low tq stage 1. But considering how hot things get on track day. Even though I upgraded the intercooler. It seems like the low tq tune would be more consistent as temps rise.

what would you guys do?
I think the high/low tq maps are mainly bc of stock clutch manuals. Send it

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Soooo is underglow cool again?!? I have started seeing it around.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Same with blue lights on the front and for the rear license plate.

le ugh.

hyper flashers too!!?

I had red “city lights” it was soooo cool in 1998. Then I moved to japan, saw the reason for them, and said... fuck me this is amazing.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
High torque unless you are going to break the tires loose in the sections with turns because of the torque.

why not take it the way it is run it a couple of times and if you feel it can hold the more power then go ahead and retune.

I think the high/low tq maps are mainly bc of stock clutch manuals. Send it
I think I’ll hold off and see what it does with low tq stage 1 then. Thanks for the help

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
le ugh.

hyper flashers too!!?

I had red “city lights” it was soooo cool in 1998. Then I moved to japan, saw the reason for them, and said... fuck me this is amazing.
Hey now, my front fogs have a hyper flash function. Bought them off Ali to try, they do headlight matching white, yellow, yellow/white/blue, blue, and blue/yellow alternating flash. :ROFLMAO: Mainly bought them to switch between white and yellow.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000821853992.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4drC3zWg