GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
FE00EA03-8CCE-41D4-A8F2-460313D41A77.jpeg

tires are in. Pilot sport 4s’s.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
ECS Gloss Black Rear Diffuser. Not a fan of the bolt on addon ones, so there aren't many choices available.

Will pair nice with my Gloss Black Rennwagen Spoiler getting delivered tomorrow.

1615399098465.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1A825255-B96E-4E4F-B357-D794C5FFA8EC.jpeg
F61D086F-3966-4261-B2E0-3D673786D6DA.jpeg

kids ordered me the ecs intercooler for my bday. I’m not supposed to know, shhhhh

my son noticed a ton of debris in it and sent it back to ecs. Ecs said it could be up to two months before they can send him a new one. My son cancelled the order and ordered the arm. It came in this morning. He came by and the kids “surprised” me with it. I pretended I didn’t know. Cookie for scale

my son has a supercharged gt86 with built iag block. The kid knew debris wasn’t supposed to be in the intercooler. Lucky for me. It could’ve been a bit of a pain in the butt.

regardless. The lesson is. Eventually your kids will get jobs. And they’ll stop making u weird refrigerator art and eventually they’ll buy you stuff. And you’d think that would be awesome. But I do miss the refrigerator art. I’m a lucky dad 😁

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Stoked to see it on the car. I guess there's quite a few of us with Rennwagen spoilers now.

Will probably be a few weeks before they both go on. My car was supposed to go in on 2/28 to get wrapped, but the dude had something come up and it had to get pushed back to 3/22. Will wait until I have it back from that to put on the diffuser and spoiler.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
That’s ironic as shit. Thanks for the link. Within that page I saw dudes testing. Neat stuff
I looked into that before I ordered mine. He got an early production model and they shipped him a replacement for free.
http://mygolfmk7.com/2020/10/arm-fmic-street-data/

He also went on to test the bicooling after the solo Arm testing, but hasn't updated anything:
http://mygolfmk7.com/2020/12/arm-fmic-bicooled/

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Jargon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Over the weekend I ordered a Knob from Sportshifters.com and the Dieselgeek short shifter. Once they both arrive I will do the install (might be a few weeks for the custom knob). Really excited for both of them. I did a ton of bolt ons and Mods to my Boxster and the Short shifter was by far my favorite.