GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
So why Larry's aerator over say an IK foamer?
He makes a good argument for this being the best aerator on the market that he could find.
While I find it to be pricey, I figured why take my chance on something that might not dispense the product as well, or last as long?
And I did look around.
Matter of fact part of the reason I didn't make this purchase last season was that after my searching around, I just let it go.

Drincc

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Spring is getting close, and these were the last set available through a supplier I know.

image0 (1).jpg

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Anyone else have a Fed Ex package sitting out there somewhere for days and weeks on end with no update? Apparently they're really dropping the ball lately, on anything that isn't shipping vaccines. My pads and rotors have been "delayed because of weather" and sitting in Chicago for going on 6 days. Normally I'm very patient - so it isn't throw a spaz time yet. But avoid using FedEx right now if you can:

https://downdetector.com/status/fedex/map/

The comments section.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Anyone else have a Fed Ex package sitting out there somewhere for days and weeks on end with no update? Apparently they're really dropping the ball lately, on anything that isn't shipping vaccines. My pads and rotors have been "delayed because of weather" and sitting in Chicago for going on 6 days. Normally I'm very patient - so it isn't throw a spaz time yet. But avoid using FedEx right now if you can:

https://downdetector.com/status/fedex/map/

The comments section.
FedEx actually delivered a package to me on Saturday that wasn't expected to arrive until today. But depending on where the package is coming from it could have been held up because of the storms that have been going on the last couple weeks on the East Coast and Texas. USPS has also been crazy backed up, but that's been happening for months now

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
nice - did u notice a diff in handling? i would expect it to be a lesser extent compared to a RSB

I actually thought it was more noticeable.

I installed a pretty thick RSB but you don't really feel it unless you're taking a long bend or sharp turn pretty aggressively. In those situations it shines. The back end catches up and comes right around.

The Eurosport bar seemed to stiffen up the steering feel and made any change in direction feel quicker, crisper and more direct. Any kind of driving would benefit from it. It has a more "daily driver" impact if you will. Maybe it's the combo, I never ran it by itself on the stock RSB, but it really tightened up the front end.

As I was typing this my rear subframe brace got delivered. What a good week