GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You're missing my point. They did examine the machines, Michigan is blocking anyone from knowing what they found. If all was legit, they would readily show us what they found and put the rumors to rest.
And trump would show his tax returns

How do you expect a CON MAN to expect this? At worst its eye for an eye. At best he is making a fraudulent claim thst attacks the usa in the highest order for his own benefit.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
"But trump is rich, he would never lie"

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

If you are trying to say that this proves Georgia’s system was compromised they also did a hand recount to remove the QR code’s. We covered this many pages ago.

I live under a rock but some basic Google skills can get you information...if you read everything!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607907840055.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I would also like to see a breakdown of the changes in other types of death. From my limited sample set of no mentionable commuter traffic on local freeways, I’d be willing to bet that auto accident deaths are WAY down.
This is true, but why bother associating anything with numbers when we can just post them and say "SeE MuH PoInT?"
1607908496142.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Because one, fake numbers, two the year isn't over. So far this year, the CDC reports that 2,877,601 people have died. At the same point in 2018, the number was 2,606,928, and in 2019, it was 2,614,950. The number of deaths to this point in 2020 is at least 260,000 greater than either of the past two years. But that number is an underestimate because the CDC publishes data based on the number of death certificates it has received. Since it can take a couple of weeks for all death certificates to be recorded, the numbers for the last two weeks, at least, will increase as time goes by. If the last two weeks produce a similar number of deaths as the weeks before, the margin to this point will be larger.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yup to trafficnincidents veing way down. And, for the 835th time, the death count is holding steady thanks to *drumroll* precautionary measures to slow and stop the spread! If not for that, who knows what the count would be.