GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

well im getting the last of the mk7.5 gti (2021)

which color should i go with?

• White Silver

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Cornflower Blue.

Votes: 75 68.2%

• Total voters

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I regret saying it now. It was meant to be more funny than serious.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I bought a white silver 18 and loved the color. When the Rabbit came out, I handed the 18 down to my son, and was set on CFB. I changed my mind after remembering how quickly I got tire of my green 92 GTI. Bought a white Rabbit. If the Rabbit had come in white silver, I would have bought that.

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I bought a white silver 18 and loved the color. When the Rabbit came out, I handed the 18 down to my son, and was set on CFB. I changed my mind after remembering how quickly I got tire of my green 92 GTI. Bought a white Rabbit. If the Rabbit had come in white silver, I would have bought that.
if they had urano grey i would be defiantly getting that, but i may end up back on my second fav color, white silver.. it was a great color in certain lighting and i got so many compliments on it .

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
if they had urano grey i would be defiantly getting that, but i may end up back on my second fav color, white silver.. it was a great color in certain lighting and i got so many compliments on it .

I considered Urano Grey, and I really like it, but when I saw the classic contrast of the white, with red and black ascents, I fell in love.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I feel like the news here is that the Belvederes will be finally available here in the US!

That will be cool if true. Probably the nicest factory GTI wheels in the mk7.