GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY Discussion thread

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Hey all, if you have any questions, comments, etc at all about the giveaway feel free to participate in a discussion here. I worked with some of our forum sponsors to get this little event going to change things up a little. Good luck to all.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Ya for sure. I htought it would be cool to do something new. Glad we had some sponsors kick in gifts. Sad I am not in the running for any lol.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Give us a dedicated Sportwagen/Alltrack forum?

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
over/under on how many entries we'll see? as of this post there were 33. I have no clue how many active members there are here but I'll take a shot in the wind and guess 181.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
This is one of the many reasons why I dig the vibe here..

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
over/under on how many entries we'll see? as of this post there were 33. I have no clue how many active members there are here but I'll take a shot in the wind and guess 181.

354 is my guess

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I guess I'm lost. Where is the entry and or rules post. This post is the first I have seen of a giveaway. Sounds great though!!

Edit: I found it! Lmao. So if someone is drawn for the early model tails or other early model lights, and the winner has an mk7.5, would a credit of that amount be awarded to them? Or you just get the pride and sell it later. Either way, this is a great thing! Definitely a spirit lifter in some really messed up times we are in. Thanks to all the mods and sponsors!

Last edited:

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I guess I'm lost. Where is the entry and or rules post. This post is the first I have seen of a giveaway. Sounds great though!!

Edit: I found it! Lmao. So if someone is drawn for the early model tails or other early model lights, and the winner has an mk7.5, would a credit of that amount be awarded to them? Or you just get the pride and sell it later. Either way, this is a great thing! Definitely a spirit lifter in some really messed up times we are in. Thanks to all the mods and sponsors!
You can work with the vendor see if they will substitute, but id just be happy to win and sell it to someone else.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
You can work with the vendor see if they will substitute, but id just be happy to win and sell it to someone else.
I'd pay the difference for LED headlights. I have a 7.5 but no lighting package.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
That was my thinking. I definitely wouldnt turn anything down. This is prety cool idea!