GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LABOR DAY GIVEAWAY Discussion thread

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yup that’s why I didn’t enter, I already have a mk7.5 with the lighting package too so everything is already LED... and well I’m sneakytuned, lol and have a hybrid with a specific TIP made for it. No point in reducing others chances at winning.

but agreed, very cool thing to do for the members.

GdaddyCliff

Car(s)
Fiat 500
This is great. I just got my mk7 two weeks ago and I love it! Already thinking about what I want to do to the car. I told a friend today that I want to make it a car that nobody expects a 60 year old dude to climb out of, lol.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
So, certain prizes aren't available to Canadians... Is that because some vendors don't want to cover the shipping to Canada? What if a Canadian winner covered the shipping costs?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
So, certain prizes aren't available to Canadians... Is that because some vendors don't want to cover the shipping to Canada? What if a Canadian winner covered the shipping costs?

More or less yes. Might also have to do with customs paperwork etc. If you win you can offer to cover shipping costs and that may work, i dunno but you can try.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

It probably has more to do with contest laws and having to follow 2 sets of laws.

Or it may be they don't have an interest in marketing there.

.....and why don't I see this giveaway. Is it in another thread?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
It probably has more to do with contest laws and having to follow 2 sets of laws.

Or it may be they don't have an interest in marketing there.

.....and why don't I see this giveaway. Is it in another thread?
If you can't find it. You don't deserve to be in it :)

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R