GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update MIB2 Software and Maps?

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
As far as I am aware if it is possible to make a change from mib2 to mib 2.5, however it will be necessary to check if the modified software of your unit allows making direct modifications or you must first return it to factory settings and then the change to MIB2.5

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
As far as I am aware if it is possible to make a change from mib2 to mib 2.5, however it will be necessary to check if the modified software of your unit allows making direct modifications or you must first return it to factory settings and then the change to MIB2.5

I understand, but as I will have this information, there is some kind of tutorial suitable for doing this task.

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
I even paid in a forum to ask for help, but many are scammers, they ask you to buy complete solutions, if you tell them that your radio is from the USA, they ignore you and tell you that there is nothing for that, or in case that they "have some solution", they sell you the solution but you need to do the job alone in your radio, you have to buy them the tutorial from 300 to 1500 euros.

Does your radio have specifications from the USA or Europe?
i have some FW

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
I even paid in a forum to ask for help, but many are scammers, they ask you to buy complete solutions, if you tell them that your radio is from the USA, they ignore you and tell you that there is nothing for that, or in case that they "have some solution", they sell you the solution but you need to do the job alone in your radio, you have to buy them the tutorial from 300 to 1500 euros.

Does your radio have specifications from the USA or Europe?
i have some FW
Thank you very much for your attention! Sorry, I'm not sure, but I think it's from Europe. Where can I see this information!

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
With the part number, configuration or setup (in the main screen), system information

Somnus

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI, 2008 A4
From what I can tell from checking the VW MirrorServer the latest NAR updates are:

DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 A) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 A): MU Version 0764

DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 B) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 B): MU Version 0876

If anyone is curious

Last edited:

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
With the part number, configuration or setup (in the main screen), system information

Good afternoon, these are the specifications related to the version you wanted to know!

Attachments

• IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 551
  • IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 647

Red85

Car(s)
Golf GTE
Hello. on my MIB2.5 HIGH infotainment unit H54 SW:1121 i get an error on file ``release info cant be read`` ``error metainfo2.txt``. i want to install
MIB2 High toolbox to activate youtube.
what can i do?

danbfree

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8 TSI
From what I can tell from checking the VW MirrorServer the latest NAR updates are:

DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 A) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 A): MU Version 0764

DELPHI MIB2 Composition Media (3Q0 035 844 B) & Discover Media (3Q0 035 876 B): MU Version 0876

If anyone is curious
So my 3Q0 035 844 A is on MU version 0751, how can I update to 0764? Is there a file to use over SD card available?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Hello. on my MIB2.5 HIGH infotainment unit H54 SW:1121 i get an error on file ``release info cant be read`` ``error metainfo2.txt``. i want to install
what can i do?

Some units do this, most probably because VW installed a hotfix to patch the vulnerability I'm using to install the toolbox. But... let's not go off-topic here.

@Chillout Can your toolbox to be installed in a US Specs Infotainment with SiriusXM radio option?
There's only one way to find out ;-)

Artheg7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Tiguan SEL R Premium
what can i do?
Unlock the VIM and use Mirror Link
I sent a PM