GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

~HOLY PART OUT~ NEW ITEMS

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
The CTS kit is fine its the 1300s bmp sent me I had the wrong ones in lol. The rail is actually super nice and the 8orbs are better than PR imho.

Each has its pros and cons I guess but with brand new injectors this price is a steal
I will agree the rail is sweet, especially since it’s black. I guess I was too late on the P3?

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
The blue rail is the only thing I dislike about the PR kit. It's like pop hood, BOOM, obviously not stock.
The machine work on CTS is really really nice. Even knowing what I know now if I had to do it all over again if I had unlimited money I would buy CTS kit and put PR injectors in it.

5bar sensor kit is still available but Im not sure if I wanna sell it yet. The manifold and sensor kit isn't sold I just haven't made up my mind on what I wanna do

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
@Twist1 sorry for the grief and aggravation you went through. I haven't seen the verdict on the cause of the problem that caused the part out. Can't wait for your next car and build.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Well it actually doesn't look like Im moving to anything right now.

Thought everything was fine then it started knocking again bad :(

Looks like im building a motor to spin to 120mph. Or just buy a used one and sell this because Im getting tired of breaking them tbh

jswihart

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI 6MT
Is the catback still for sale? And if so what brand?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I will say, the setup of this sale is bad, it should be forum rules, in a list a-z with prices next to name, then pictures below. also next to name sold or available. this is like picking through what is and isnt'