GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
How are you going to wire these?
Separate switch or turn on with high beams

Separate switch. There are times where I'm going to want to use the high-beam without the power of these 500ff lights. I want to use them separately only on back country roads when needed

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Separate switch. There are times where I'm going to want to use the high-beam without the power of these 500ff lights. I want to use them separately only on back country roads when needed

Just curious did you consider a light bar?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Just curious did you consider a light bar?

I actually did somewhat, but didn't invest too much time to be honest. I had this same light set up on my old WRX and the output is insane. $60 Hella kit from Amazon for the Hella 500ff can't be beat!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I actually did somewhat, but didn't invest too much time to be honest. I had this same light set up on my old WRX and the output is insane. $60 Hella kit from Amazon for the Hella 500ff can't be beat!

Hella look so much better than a light bar too IMO.

I had a 10” light bar on my old yamaha Wolverine and it kicked ass. Just doesn’t go with a mk7 aesthetically though

online photo hosting

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sunset of the Uni stage 2.... Rising of the EQT sun
20200107_184827_kindlephoto-23929464.jpg

TornadoHands

Since VW cheapened out on the 2019/MK7.5s, today I got my trunk/hatch floor liner (5GM-863-007-CA9) and my backlit overhead console (5G1-947-105-R-WHI) to put my 2019 on part with the earlier years. They left out a hood liner, too, but I happen to enjoy engine noise...

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
Since VW cheapened out on the 2019/MK7.5s, today I got my trunk/hatch floor liner (5GM-863-007-CA9) and my backlit overhead console (5G1-947-105-R-WHI) to put my 2019 on part with the earlier years. They left out a hood liner, too, but I happen to enjoy engine noise...
Thanks for the part numbers!