GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

JD-1

Ready to race!
I put my R32 Omanyt wheels on my mk7.5. A little bummed since I picked them up from someone who said they were "ready to go". Didn't realize until a month later one tire had a nail in it, and another showed significant cracking. Wrapped in new conti dws06s at least.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Thanks. It was really just a cheaper way of filling a hole after I lost the cover. But after tje install, I have to say I like it also. The only downfall is it sticks out further than I like, so it has busted a couple of shins already.

If I didn't have to run a front plate, it would be a tow hook

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I just asked if you get towed a lot. It would make sense to upgrade your tow hook should that be the case. Don’t be so sensitive. I’ll never meet you or see your car so who cares? Millennials...

Its not my car?

Edit: Try to refrain from calling me or anyone else a 'Millennial', i'm sure you only said it to piss people off since it has a negative connotation in our current time. Looking for an internet fight... push, i prefer to fight in person :)

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
Its not my car?

Edit: Try to refrain from calling me or anyone else a 'Millennial', i'm sure you only said it to piss people off since it has a negative connotation in our current time. Looking for an internet fight... push, i prefer to fight in person :)
You’re right. I misread the username with all these changes happening. My apologies.

I’m not going to perpetuate this conversation past this post since it seems to have hijacked the thread. You can PM me if you really want to. But I don’t feel I need to refrain from anything currently, aside from taking this thread more off topic.

Now... back to the MK7’s...

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Thanks! I'm looking into replacing my clutch myself so I wanted to know if I could get the DP out on stands.

I think dealing with the downpipe will be like a walk through a mountain medow, where candy falls from the sky and 19 year old Swedish bikini models ask if you'll judge them in a fellatio giving contest compared to doing the clutch.

The clutch is almost certain to be my next project too. Scheduled for however far from now it can no longer handle stage 2.

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Wash, clay, rinse, seal, swapped to winter wheels. Bring on the snow!

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
I replaced my questionable shift knob that you guys seemed to love with a different one for the time being. I'm waiting for Raceseng's sale to get another one.