GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Port Injection Fueling Options

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Is it possible to use the Euro port fuel rail?

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
Is it possible to use the Euro port fuel rail?

yes. i do. i had the PR rail and didn't like it. (wanted more stealth look besides). got the euro intake (already has the holes opened up which requires no drilling) and euro rail. i will be selling the PR(precision raceworks) rail only, soon. no injectors or harness. if anyone wants it.

Last edited:

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
yes. i do. i had the PR rail and didn't like it. (wanted more stealth look besides). got the euro intake (already has the holes opened up which requires no drilling) and euro rail. i will be selling the PR(precision raceworks) rail only, soon. no injectors or harness. if anyone wants it.

Can you please point me to part numbers? I'm having issues finding euro part numbers, thanks!

Golf7RR

Go Kart Newbie
Can you please point me to part numbers? I'm having issues finding euro part numbers, thanks!

yeah, the rail i'm pretty sure was this one:06K133681A
the intake however was off of another car S3 from europe off of ebay.. i am not 100% sure if it is correct part#. i wanted the R or S3 from europe and not any other car. did not want to chance it. they may be the same as any other A3/gti or the like. but you would need to triple-check it for obvious reasons. so buyer beware part# 06l133201n disclaimer: i have seen many part number revisions so you need to check around.

GhostGTI2

Ready to race!
I want to be able to run E85 but it seems there is a lot of different ideas on what systems support various power levels and installed equipment.

I'll be running the EQT turbo. If I understand correctly, getting the MPI kit and the LPFP is along with the tune is all I need?

PR MPI kit: http://www.precisionraceworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_61&product_id=87

PR 450 LPFP:http://www.precisionraceworks.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_61&product_id=67

I have Maestro and will be getting a tune from Mabo. If it's on me to adjust the slider on the tune each time I refuel, what's the best way to be sure of my E ratio?

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Well I saw a good deal on a Euro manifold on eBay.co.uk, so I bought it. It comes with the manifold, injectors, and injector harness. Anyone have a link to a thread or site that can describe what else is needed? I'm sure I'll have to make a harness that goes to the ECM connector?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123523779684

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
My APR tune goes about 28-29 psi according to my gauge...thats the only reason im asking if it would be beneficial or not

You're fine. When you start going north of that, the 3bar sensor won't see anything other than "max voltage" because it's only capable of 3bar. That means you can't really tune for greater than 28~29psi.