GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2018

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I'm in, but might i recommend that a requirement be that the accounts are a certain age to prevent any nonsense.

Yeah. Let's say minimum 10,000 posts. :D

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
All PM's responded to! If you didn't get one from me, it means I didn't get one from you and you're not on the list yet. Good turnout so far, keep them coming!

I will give it a try this year.
Box size or does it matter? Smallish?
Will PM info.

This one right here.

I have lots of stuff to share.

Too bad you guys aren’t [emoji1063] friendly.

[emoji1361]

The flat rate box for US is $7.20. Once you go international it's $25. If the general consensus is yes, I'm happy to open it up.

I'm in, but might i recommend that a requirement be that the accounts are a certain age to prevent any nonsense.

I hear you. There were some slight shenanigans last year and we'd all like to avoid that, but it begs the question:

^ this. May want to set some left and right limits.

How young is too young? Nov 2018? ;)

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

lol....I'm over 40, so not worried.

and 10k posts...dang.....took me 4 years over on clubb5.com to get to that level....

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
"dear Santa, I would like an IS38 turbo, Euro style dynamic tail lights, and a clutch that won't slip within 0.5 mi after the turbo swap.
Sincerely,
A poor guy trying to mod"

Legit though, this sounds really cool. Sending a dm shortly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3

I hear you. There were some slight shenanigans last year and we'd all like to avoid that, but it begs the question:

Haha i was thinking that when he agreed with me but this is not my show it's your show and you know better than I on how the turnout was last year.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Haha i was thinking that when he agreed with me but this is not my show it's your show and you know better than I on how the turnout was last year.

Yup...I'm the forum newbie I'm sure...haven't been on a club site (I don't count the 'tex) since clubb5/passatworld....been a long time.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
If I do this I’m sending someone a MK7 inspired gift that I’ll enlist my mom to make, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
The list is up to date, turnout is great this year. One day in and we're over halfway to last year's total participants.

As far as young accounts... We're all adults, right? I don't think anyone would intentionally screw over the next guy. Stuff happens but if you don't think you can take part after signing up, just shoot me a message and I'll take care of it.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
If I do this I’m sending someone a MK7 inspired gift that I’ll enlist my mom to make, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

made goods are dope. I sent flexington a pint glass and a shit load of stickers, hot wheels, and candy last year. More people should make cool shit.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Look at you...brought me out of forum retirement...
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The thrill of dick cookies will do that.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
And here I was just about to ask if last year's round robin included any female Secret Santas.

I'm just south of the border. Lord knows we have plenty of Canucks driving down to mail & buy Stateside.

~ Colleen

Good point. I can use my mailbox in Point Roberts, WA.