GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Superpro to be offering new fixed camber plates

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
according to an email sent to me this evening about new products they are showcasing at SEMA. They look oh thirty four familiar :)

AR11

Ready to race!
Of course they are going to look like 034. How many other ways can you make a fixed position camber plate look?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Not bad at all, same as stock in normal driving. Small noise over bumps
Curious if they're comparable to their heavy duty mounts as far as the nvh is concerned. I hate the mount/bearing setup, hence why the fixed mounts would be ideal.

donefor

Go Kart Newbie
Of course they are going to look like 034. How many other ways can you make a fixed position camber plate look?

I agree with this sentiment, only outward differences i can see are that the 034 uses 5 bolts instead of 4 to hold the puck in place, the 034 is offset more, and the 034 comes with flange bolts instead of bolts+washers. Oh, and 034 are clear anodized instead of blue.

These still use the spring bearing do they not?

Yes, i think Niol8r was referring to the spherical bearing used in adjustable plates, a metal-on-metal interface so NVH+.

Last edited:

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
haha dunno. I suppose someone could make one without the room for the bump stop and/or offer different upper spring perch bearings to allow spring id choices.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
So, anyone hear anything about these? Anyone see them at SEMA?