.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Golf R : Sophisticated Savage
STI: Fast Car for Boys

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
The Volkswagen Golf.

Enough said. It’s a legacy of fun yet practical cars that other automakers have unsuccessfully tried to dethrone for decades. The name needs no introduction

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I think the Germans got it spot on when they call the Golf the "Peoples Car"

If not for the Austrian Ferdinand Porsche's Beetle design , we wouldn't have the Golf. And it was Hitler who wanted cheap transportation for the masses and used his design. No wonder Henry Ford was his idol. The only good thing he ever did. I believe I read where he kept a picture of Ford on his desk, and Ford kept a picture of Hitler on his.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
I've heard the term "cute" used far too many times in my month or so of R ownership.

Yesterday, I filled the hatch with the OEM exhaust from my last car and headed to the scrap yard. Several of the guys walked around, checked the car out, and gave me the approving thumbs up/nice car.

The very attractive, heavily tatted girl who gave me a whopping $4 for my OEM exhaust said "Cute car, hon"

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Parked at the grocery store the other day. Came out and this guy was peering intently into the passenger side front window. I jokingly said, as I came up with my bags, "See anything you like?" He says, "Yeah! I really like this car!" His car, a Mercedes GLA something or other SUV was parked right next to mine. Turns out he had wanted an R but our dealership in town was dismissive and unhelpful, so he trotted down to the Benz place and got a small SUV that, really, could be a hatchback if it wasn't for the marketing spin they need. But he was lusting after the R, still.