GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Joel

Ready to race!
Got a new revision from Alex today.
Can't wait for the weekend, said they turned it up...

faid

Ready to race!
wow nice! How does it feel in the driver seat?

Low-end RPM not that great but the top end is a lot of fun. I see myself in manual mode and always staying above 3500. Puts a good smile on my face every time I step on it. Now I have PoPo to worry about.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Got my final revision on my e30. I seriously need tires. Tried taking my logs at 5am going to work figured it would be cooler and better for the logs. I spun all through third. I'll try again after work when the road is hot I guess. What sucks is they have probably 10k miles on them lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Got my final revision on my e30. I seriously need tires. Tried taking my logs at 5am going to work figured it would be cooler and better for the logs. I spun all through third. I'll try again after work when the road is hot I guess. What sucks is they have probably 10k miles on them lol

You need 17s.

At 434wtq I mostly hook in 3rd. Not well enough to log properly, but close.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!

You’re still on stock IC too right?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I just got the base map yesterday and the power is great but the crackles cause a lot of jerkiness when I let off the throttle. The rpms drop 300-400 and then quickly goes back to where I initially let off the gas. I believe it's because I still have the OEM downpipe but I've seen other videos of stage 1 w/ the crackles and it didn't appear to be an issue. Could it be worse because my car has a muffler delete?

I'm waiting for a response from the tuner to see if it can be turned down and smoothed out.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Welcome to 4th gear logging!
Sucks I've only got one spot to do that at. Luckily my car is never without waze and a detector lol
You need 17s.

At 434wtq I mostly hook in 3rd. Not well enough to log properly, but close.
When I get some extra change I'm gonna go back to 18s. Something lighter. I'm thinking on my e30 blend I'm in the ballpark of 400-410 wtq on a dynojet. This is the revision I'm going to dyno on my local dynojet so we'll see soon. Alex turned it down becuese of the slip. Once I get the ic and dsg tune I'll have him top it up so I can get back to high output.
You’re still on stock IC too right?
Yea unfortunately. Thinking about going with that ebay twin cooler people are liking. Figured it's cheap enough if it doesn't work I'll get another. Seems there getting decent results from it. When I'm in boost I'm hovering around 120-130 on a really hot day. Cool morning like today I was actually only 10 above ambient cruising.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
I just got the base map yesterday and the power is great but the crackles cause a lot of jerkiness when I let off the throttle. The rpms drop 300-400 and then quickly goes back to where I initially let off the gas. I believe it's because I still have the OEM downpipe but I've seen other videos of stage 1 w/ the crackles and it didn't appear to be an issue. Could it be worse because my car has a muffler delete?

I'm waiting for a response from the tuner to see if it can be turned down and smoothed out.
What gear? The crackle map causes a little wiggle down low in first and second.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie

By virtue of how the crackles are created they increase the engine braking effect. So this is the jerkiness you are feeling. There's a new map on the way with it reduced but keep in mind it also reduces the sound. There is a happy medium in there and I find that after a few days I don't notice the extra engine braking.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
What gear? The crackle map causes a little wiggle down low in first and second.

It was happening in every gear, but it was especially bad in 1st and 2nd. The tuner, Jared, just sent me a new tune with the crackles reduced. I'll be testing it in a little.

MaxM97

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'19 Alltrack SEL 6MT
Alex I noticed on other platforms you offer a “flash tune” option in addition to the pro tune. Is this something you will be offering for the MK7 as well? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk