GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

jsnmk7r

Thanks!

Thanks!

In terms of rubbing, I haven't encountered any yet, but I also haven't drive it hard yet with these wheels/tires.

Yeah definitely try driving her hard and let us know if you experience any rubbing with the 245 Indy500s. I may have to return my Falken Azenis or sell them lol.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah definitely try driving her hard and let us know if you experience any rubbing with the 245 Indy500s. I may have to return my Falken Azenis or sell them lol.

Or install new strut mounts for more camber up front.

A2MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a litttttle PS of what they’ll look like when I put em on. Now I reeallllllly can’t wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn i like that brake kit...

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Just got in my wheel cap stickers.

These are so amazingly nice for the ~$10 I paid.

http://3dcarstickers.com

VOLKSWAGEN 3d car stickers for wheel center caps СARBON LOOK (48 mm)

funks

Ready to race!
Are those stickers flat?

Here's what mine looks like but they were steering wheel stickers, so a bit concave. Would have been nice to get a flat one.

These were 45mm steering wheel badges - I believe the KONIG center cap sticker is 48mm (just shy of 49mm)

Last edited:

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie

funks

Ready to race!
You need black lug bolts.. :D

Actually, I need to trade my wheels with another Ampliform owner that has these in Bronze (along with 245/40/R18 MPSS or similar - got 800 miles on the tires) - lol

Bronze Ampliform's will look better on Indium Gray. Not enough contrast on my car. But these dark graphite wheels will look hot on white, and blue. Pretty sure bronze will look hawt on indium gray as my front's look bronze with all the damned brake pad dust the stock pads produce.

spenceratx

Actually, I need to trade my wheels with another Ampliform owner that has these in Bronze (along with 245/40/R18 MPSS or similar - got 800 miles on the tires) - lol

Bronze Ampliform's will look better on Indium Gray. Not enough contrast on my car. But these dark graphite wheels will look hot on white, and blue. Pretty sure bronze will look hawt on indium gray as my front's look bronze with all the damned brake pad dust the stock pads produce.

I'd want to see whaat those bronze ampliforms look like on lapiz blue

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
I'd want to see whaat those bronze ampliforms look like on lapiz blue

Do it!

Zach at Direct Tire can order, mount and balance without scratching anything for ya.