GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 5.0 Vs ZR1

N2fastcars

Ready to race!
Nice run. Those C6 Zr1's are my favorite newer Corvette body style. They just got it right.

Venumous

Ready to race!
What happened with the second pull ? C6 stock? One serious 5.0 [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still on stock clutch and it was displeased with run 2. I have a McLeod RST ready to go, just been waiting for it to die. Slipped before it caught and I had to real him in but he had to let off before the video was worth anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Nice runs, the coyote is running well.

The RST is a great clutch for the MT82, disengagement is much better than stock so shifts are cleaner at redline.

It's a little difficult to slip from a dig with a set of warm DRs, but overall a very good street/strip clutch.

Last edited:

1SLOW2.01

Ready to race!
I'm still on stock clutch and it was displeased with run 2. I have a McLeod RST ready to go, just been waiting for it to die. Slipped before it caught and I had to real him in but he had to let off before the video was worth anything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You'll be happy with the RST. I had one in my 04 Cobra, and it was great.

Venumous

Ready to race!
Yep, 700whp is not really pushing the motor that hard. 800whp is pretty common on E85.

lokerola

Ready to race!
Yep, 700whp is not really pushing the motor that hard. 800whp is pretty common on E85.

Holy hell. 700whp? Here I am worried about tuning my GTI to 270hp! LOL.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
That's a fast coyote

Venumous

Ready to race!
Holy hell. 700whp? Here I am worried about tuning my GTI to 270hp! LOL.

I wouldn't worry that much on the engine of the MK7 for anything up to 350whp. These motors are proving to be very capable of power. Maybe worry a bit about pushing the piss out of the IS20 with a tune plus JB4 stack but if it blows, IS38 come on in.