GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I have a Neuspeed Power Module that I would let go for $200. I don't feel like shipping it so if anyone local wants to give me 2 bills for it, it's yours. I had it on my car for 6 months with no problems at all. But since I have the Cobb AP now, I don't need it anymore.
NPM still available. $200 picked up.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Rims are nice. I wouldn't mind, but it's not the right moment.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
$2600 obo

Switching wheels again these will come off car next week. No curbage or lip damage.

Waited almost 8 months for these. Only Gloss Mag Blue ZE40 in 5x112 made by Rays at the moment.

These were mounted on the car in November

18x8.5 +44 5x112 17ish lbs.Gloss Mag Blue

Will include following:

Matching center caps ($200msrp)
New In Box, Mevius cone seat lug bolts, black ($70msrp)
Rays Plate frame
Rays TShirt

NO TIRES. Tires are going on my other set of wheels

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Will you take 150 shipped?

I can PayPal right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, here's the thing. The reason why this is only posted in this SoCal thread is because I didn't want the hassle of having to ship it. But this is what I'll do for anyone that's interested just because it's useless to me just sitting here in my house. I'll do $150 picked up. Shipped, I'll stick with $175.

Last edited:

mqbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
I got IND-T Tint finish, 18x8.5 +45, comes with RS-RR 245/35/18 Tire, 90% tread. Scuff marks and light dings on four wheels(all repairable according to long tran). Tire shop scratched them... However it is correctly balanced, no vibrations. Ball seat, no aftermarket bolt required.
$650 w/ tires
won't separate since it's PITA to do all that work. It will sit flush with any springs w/ 5MM spacer in the rear, the gap is about one and half finger with springs like ED. Grip on the tire is extremely good, I don't spin on 2nd with IS38 + FBO setup.
I got new wheels and tires so these come off end of this week.

Only curb rash

Emmanuele design springs, used for 2 weeks, comes with reverse rake pads I'll throw in my almost new front shocks, top hat, strut bearing and dust boot to save you labor $220

Anyone interested HMU

Last edited:

lotech

Passed Driver's Ed
Programing Dongle for the Helix sub
Located in SD. $100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk