GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

popnloc

Passed Driver's Ed
MK7 GTI OEM Splash Guards for sale. Good condition. Bought them from another member, but decided not to use them.

$75

Last edited:

PhongTieu

Passed Driver's Ed
I got IND-T Tint finish, 18x8.5 +45, comes with RS-RR 245/35/18 Tire, 90% tread. Scuff marks and light dings on four wheels(all repairable according to long tran). Tire shop scratched them... However it is correctly balanced, no vibrations. Ball seat, no aftermarket bolt required.
$650 w/ tires
won't separate since it's PITA to do all that work. It will sit flush with any springs w/ 5MM spacer in the rear, the gap is about one and half finger with springs like ED. Grip on the tire is extremely good, I don't spin on 2nd with IS38 + FBO setup.
I got new wheels and tires so these come off end of this week.

Only curb rash

Emmanuele design springs, used for 2 weeks, comes with reverse rake pads I'll throw in my almost new front shocks, top hat, strut bearing and dust boot to save you labor $220

Anyone interested HMU

What spoiler are having on your car?? It looks really good

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I have a Magnaflow catback in San Diego with less than 300 miles on it. Selling for $450

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MaximunR

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, here's the thing. The reason why this is only posted in this SoCal thread is because I didn't want the hassle of having to ship it. But this is what I'll do for anyone that's interested just because it's useless to me just sitting here in my house. I'll do $150 picked up. Shipped, I'll stick with $175.

In what city are u located? I'm interested

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

1slwgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Austins for Trade

I have Austins+cash i would like to trade for someone elses wheels. I am located in orange county. Please pm me if interested

FAS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
FS Used MK7 Golf R Flow Designs Front Splitter

Selling a used Flow Designs front splitter for a MK7 Golf R. Used for less then two weeks. Slight gash on the lip. Comes with all the necessary hardware. PM for questions or to make an offer. $300 shipped.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Selling a used Flow Designs front splitter for a MK7 Golf R. Used for less then two weeks. Slight gash on the lip. Comes with all the necessary hardware. PM for questions or to make an offer. $300 shipped.

I love mine, and saving some money and shipping time is always good. Someone better snap this up quick!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk