GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Yeah because those ratings are always legit

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Considering I bought 6 cars there, I would say so. Obviously varies from person to person.. Other than that I really don't give a sh*t where you buy your car from. Also, I kinda asked FastLAX to PM me with more information to keep this thread clean. Wasn't really looking for more input. ;)

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Considering I bought 6 cars there, I would say so. Obviously varies from person to person.. Other than that I really don't give a sh*t where you buy your car from. Also, I kinda asked FastLAX to PM me with more information to keep this thread clean. Wasn't really looking for more input. ;)
Well it's online, you're always gonna get more input! Good or bad

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Last edited:

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Matthew, when is the next update coming? Wondering if I should order parts or just wait lol!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Matthew, when is the next update coming? Wondering if I should order parts or just wait lol!

The thread got spammed with a whole bunch of OT stuff so I don't know what needs to be added etc.

EDIT: I updated the list.

Last edited:

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
The thread got spammed with a whole bunch of OT stuff so I don't know what needs to be added etc.

If you want make me a moderator and I’ll just take care of this thread and delete any non related posts. I know from previous experiences this typical snog thing can be a full time job by itself! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balot

Passed Driver's Ed

I see list was updated but I don’t see my time on the updated list. Posted my slip 13.60 on page 40 post #664. Just saying thanks

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

On the left.

17 DSG, 91 octane, APR Stage 1, stock tires, 14mph headwind.

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
HOLY COW..... that reaction time. Were you taking a nap?

RT doesn’t matter unless you are bracket racing. For street legals people would rather make sure they get a good launch so they’ll wait till the car is building boost before they launch.

TroyI

Ready to race!
RT doesn’t matter unless you are bracket racing. For street legals people would rather make sure they get a good launch so they’ll wait till the car is building boost before they launch.

Unless you want to win the race, I suppose your correct. I think similarly, but would rather red light and be in front of the other guy....either way, you get your time.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
HOLY COW..... that reaction time. Were you taking a nap?

Haha, yea this was just during practice runs so I wasn't paying much attention to the lights. Engaged launch control and waited till it was fully ready as it takes a little bit for the revs to build.