GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Dan84

Ready to race!
Hey thank you for the screenshot, but the writing is nearly unreadable. Picture look distorted

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Dan84

Ready to race!
Hey thank you for the screenshot, but the writing is nearly unreadable. Picture look distorted

Lock acknowledge with horn
Select control unit 09 (central electrics)
Security access
Access code 31347
Adaptation
(1) feedback signal - acoustic feedback
Value = yes
(2) lock feedback signals - acoustic feedback
Value = yes
(8) feedback signals - acoustic feedback global
Value = Aktive
(7) feedback signals - acoustic feedback
Value = active
(8) feedback signals - acoustic feedback duration
Value = short (kurtz)

Really hope this help

greypanter

Ready to race!
Lock acknowledge with horn
Select control unit 09 (central electrics)
Security access
Access code 31347
Adaptation
(1) feedback signal - acoustic feedback
Value = yes
(2) lock feedback signals - acoustic feedback
Value = yes
(8) feedback signals - acoustic feedback global
Value = Aktive
(7) feedback signals - acoustic feedback
Value = active
(8) feedback signals - acoustic feedback duration
Value = short (kurtz)

Really hope this help

Hahaha thanks, the second picture was readable. Really appreciate it

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Hahaha thanks, the second picture was readable. Really appreciate it

^^^ greypanther: Help me - I'm confused! The tweak that is being suggested enables the car's native horn as an acknowledgement feedback sound when locking/unlocking the doors - it has nothing to do with enabling an anti-theft system that was factory fitted, but that was not energised by VW! What have I missed?

Don

Spinstorm

Ready to race!
What about the traffic sign detection?

I linked a post on the Skoda forum which said how to do it with long coding.

How can I do that in OBD11?

greypanter

Ready to race!
^^^ greypanther: Help me - I'm confused! The tweak that is being suggested enables the car's native horn as an acknowledgement feedback sound when locking/unlocking the doors - it has nothing to do with enabling an anti-theft system that was factory fitted, but that was not energised by VW! What have I missed?

Don
Hey Don, you are right! Huh, I already have the lock confirmation horn activated, am looking for the factory fitted anti-theft alarm, as an alarm sounding when door opened from the inside or opened without keys!

Dan84

Ready to race!
Hey Don, you are right! Huh, I already have the lock confirmation horn activated, am looking for the factory fitted anti-theft alarm, as an alarm sounding when door opened from the inside or opened without keys!

Hi

Does your car have a motion sensor button at the bottom of the pillar separating the driver and rear passenger door.

The anti-theft alarm is always active unless one turn it off by deactivating the motion (through pressing the button I'm referring to). Usually that is done when towing a car or in my case I use that when I leave the windows or sunroof open.

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Is there a coding for brake light intensity for on position (not during braking). Currently I have the OEM LED tail light think the intensity is too bright.

thank you,

DV52

Drag Racing Champion

greypanther: OK -I've just had a look at my car. The way to activate the anti-theft alarm system (if the gear is installed) is to select the entry shown in the screenshot below (note the position of the red "pull-down" line on the left-side of the picture)

The term "Diebstahlwamanlage" means "theft alarm system" in German. I assume you just have to change this setting to "active" and if you do indeed have the physical equipment installed, the system will be activated!

Don

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Is there a coding for brake light intensity for on position (not during braking). Currently I have the OEM LED tail light think the intensity is too bright.

thank you,

blueshirts: The intensity level for the Brake lights (being the lamps on the outer tail lights) is controlled by the following two "Leuchte adaptation channels"

Leuchte20BR LA71 (left-side brake light)
Dimmwert AB 20 > default value 100

Leuchte21BR RC8 (right-side brake light)
Dimmwert AB 21 > default value 100

If you alter the setting to a lower number, the brake light intensity will dim

Don