GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JD's 2016 MK7: Project#SLevin

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Yeah, didn't think it was too bad of a price! Included valve stems and such as well...

Oh, the other thing I wanted to mention is that only 1 of the wheels actually required weights to balance, and it was just a single .5oz (or whatever) weight at that. The guy was impressed.

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Spacers on the way (ECS Flush Kit 17mm/10mm) and lowering springs on deck. And yes the car is dirty!

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
OMG it looks like a DONK!!

Looking forward to seeing the lowered progress..... Please sell the springs and go lower!

Thought we were gonna be twinsies? ��

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Lol!!

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Lol. Yes Paul! You are going to make me spend all the money I don't have. My plan for the car..

-Center exhaust
-Short throw shifter
-APR boost gauge
-VWR spring install finally
-ECS spacers
-Lighting grille
-Front spoiler
-Spare tire sub
-Downpipe

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Spacers arrived today. I'm planning to install them and spacers on Monday night..

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Looking good JD, it's going to look so good w/ the spacers and VWR's! I have the center exit dual exhaust, are you planning on that?

Edit: plus spacers (15mm / 20mm )and
springs as well, it's the perfect set up

Last edited:

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Thanks! Got any pics of the setup? I'd love to do the center exhaust but need to save up some funds.. Wheels and tires are up all my mod money for a while!

jmp4golfvw

Ready to race!
Thanks! Got any pics of the setup? I'd love to do the center exhaust but need to save up some funds.. Wheels and tires are up all my mod money for a while!

I do, here's a few...

Oh and one w/ of my red footwells [emoji6]

Last edited:

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
That's a great looking golf! Love the LED footwell lights!

It looks like you opted for the rear diffuser with wings, yes?

Do you have a build thread/journal? I'd definitely like to subscribe.

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
It's on! Started the project a little early. Fronts tomorrow. Rear was pretty easy! And for my first trick,,, the floating golf!

Last edited:

VWGTI

Ready to race!
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] How did you make it hover??? (1st pic makes it look like it's floating)

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Magic!