GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
He had 6 at the time but I would imagine he could get plenty more.
So, I'm an idiot, just realized I know this Ryan lol. So are you tight enough with the seller to hit him up for future purchases?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ryansmk6

Ready to race!
So, I'm an idiot, just realized I know this Ryan lol. So are you tight enough with the seller to hit him up for future purchases?

We talked several times. There is a bit of translation loss but he seemed like a cool dude. If u pm me I'll send you the link to him so you could see if he can get more

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Hey guys am running stage 1.5 on 91oct, my only other mod on the engine is GFB DV+, sometimes when flooring my car it feels like it has considerably less power from like 3500 rpm and up! Not hearing any hissing sound to suspect any boost leak! Any ideas?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

What speedie said. Stock DV

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
We talked several times. There is a bit of translation loss but he seemed like a cool dude. If u pm me I'll send you the link to him so you could see if he can get more
Do you know what revision? A UM s3 just blew. So we know that the is38 can go. (Don't know which revision, but it wasn't the newest) I'm reading 722h has been solid so far...

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
I haven't been on a dyno before so idk as far as what I'm expecting but I would be happy with 360 whp and 390 wtq (I will be on a mustang dyno when I get numbers).

I got 352 whp and 367 wtq on a Mustang dyno with the hood closed, no fan and winter tires on my IS38.

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion