GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I bought a Neuspeed sway bar the other day and just plunked down some cash for SuperPro endlinks. I was going to go with 034 but they’re drop shipped and I was able to get 2 day shipping on the Super Pro for $16 and I’ll be able to install them this weekend.

What do you guys think of the super pro endlinks versus the 034? Not the spherical ones, the adjustable dynamic +.
SuperPro makes adjustable rear endlinks?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT
I bought a Neuspeed sway bar the other day and just plunked down some cash for SuperPro endlinks. I was going to go with 034 but they’re drop shipped and I was able to get 2 day shipping on the Super Pro for $16 and I’ll be able to install them this weekend.

What do you guys think of the super pro endlinks versus the 034? Not the spherical ones, the adjustable dynamic +.

Is there a reason to change links of the OEM ones are still new? Everything I’ve read and been told says no, but I’ve been led astray before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Is there a reason to change links of the OEM ones are still new? Everything I’ve read and been told says no, but I’ve been led astray before.

OEM is plastic and fairly brittle, but should be fine for most applications if they’re in good shape. A lot of people, myself included, replace the stock ones with Moog endlinks. They’re cheap but all metal a bit higher quality. Just need to paint them to prevent rust if you live in an area where they salt the roads.

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT
OEM is plastic and fairly brittle, but should be fine for most applications if they’re in good shape. A lot of people, myself included, replace the stock ones with Moog endlinks. They’re cheap but all metal a bit higher quality. Just need to paint them to prevent rust if you live in an area where they salt the roads.

I live in WV... There’s likely still salt on the roads from last year. Nothing survives the road treatment here.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3

I grabbed a Neuspeed rear bar too. Are you planning on installing the bar yourself Mr Bungle?

-Lee

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I grabbed a Neuspeed rear bar too. Are you planning on installing the bar yourself Mr Bungle?

-Lee

I’m planning to do it this Saturday. We can do yours too if you’d like.

https://youtu.be/TWRBmm-ZuCA

I have almost 83,000 miles so I figure it would be worth it to change them.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
Installed EBC red front pads and sequential mirror turn signals.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I didn't change mine. Don't waste the money until you need them.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Enabled the engine start button "heartbeat" option that was shown in another thread. It's pretty cool and very easy to do with OBD11 or VCDS.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
What is the heartbeat option?

With this option enabled the engine start button backlight pulses like a heartbeat when you are in your car with the engine off. Not for everyone but I think it's pretty cool and it only cost me a few minutes of my time. I'm including the coding instructions should anyone else want to do this.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I’m planning to do it this Saturday. We can do yours too if you’d like.

Thanks for the offer J. The GF has plans for me on the weekends. Only time I can really work on cars with friends is during the week. Let me know how it goes. That video you made...I completely forgot about it:D.