GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Exactly. Still have the side badges to do, just haven't decided on going with badgeskins overlay or getting China badges instead.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
Exactly. Still have the side badges to do, just haven't decided on going with badgeskins overlay or getting China badges instead.

Take the OEM ones off and paint them, I tried the Chinese ones several times but they just fit poorly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!

Hit me up if you decide to replace the whole badge I have some that I’m not gonna use it’s the whole set front back and both sides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Got my dash cam installed using this guide. Pretty straight forward, only bent a couple of the panel clips in the process.

Attachments

• front cam.jpg
    front cam.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 559
  • rear cam.jpg
    rear cam.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 558

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Nice clean install. I really have to invest in one.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
With resonator delete I see. Happy with the sound?

There is no resonator offered and it really doesn't need one. Magnaflow mufflers are pretty quiet compared to most. Unlike stock, it is audible but not obnoxious at all. Not a rice racer sound. It does get louder when you stomp on it, but very civilized in commuting. Doesn't seem to have a noticeable drone at cruising RPMs. I have a vibrant resonator that I might put on anyway, to be a bit more stealthy. I would prefer the tone to be a bit throatier, but it sounds pretty nice. If you want to be heard, but not from two blocks away, this kit might be a good option.

I did have to mod it though. The hanger on the passenger side tip was very close to the pipe. So close that I didn't think the rubber isolator would fit. I hammered the hanger to a spot that matched the driver's side tip but doing that made two cracks at the weld. So, I had to pay to get the cracks filled.

If you are getting a professional installation and run into the same issue, they could heat it with a torch and bend it easily. Otherwise, everything fits very well and the tips line up nicely.

Rollback50k1

Ready to race!
There is no resonator offered and it really doesn't need one. Magnaflow mufflers are pretty quiet compared to most. Unlike stock, it is audible but not obnoxious at all. Not a rice racer sound. It does get louder when you stomp on it, but very civilized in commuting. Doesn't seem to have a noticeable drone at cruising RPMs. I have a vibrant resonator that I might put on anyway, to be a bit more stealthy. I would prefer the tone to be a bit throatier, but it sounds pretty nice. If you want to be heard, but not from two blocks away, this kit might be a good option.

I did have to mod it though. The hanger on the passenger side tip was very close to the pipe. So close that I didn't think the rubber isolator would fit. I hammered the hanger to a spot that matched the driver's side tip but doing that made two cracks at the weld. So, I had to pay to get the cracks filled.

If you are getting a professional installation and run into the same issue, they could heat it with a torch and bend it easily. Otherwise, everything fits very well and the tips line up nicely.

I’m thinking about throwing a resonator on also. Love mine regardless [emoji1303]

Vobs56

Ready to race!
Installed my APR wheels and Indy 500 tires.