GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

youngkibear

I could not get the Dieselgeek Sigma Six adjusted properly, and won't be able to dedicate time to figuring it out in the foreseeable future. So went on the other end of the difficulty spectrum and got a Boomba short shift kit. The install was super easy, and the shifter feels good, based on a quick drive around the block. Looking forward to spending more time with it!

vulticGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I could not get the Dieselgeek Sigma Six adjusted properly, and won't be able to dedicate time to figuring it out in the foreseeable future. So went on the other end of the difficulty spectrum and got a Boomba short shift kit. The install was super easy, and the shifter feels good, based on a quick drive around the block. Looking forward to spending more time with it!

Selling DG sigma6?

TastyPancakes

Ready to race!
Was debating on putting these on but I’m glad I did.

Also tweaked PSS10 height and dampening and gapped my plugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
85-90% of the time it’s 75mph otherwise within either 70mph or 80mph

Martin
I would say 75 should give you around 31-32 mpg. Factor in some stop-and-go city driving and you'll be around 29-30. I don't think your mpg is that bad. A lot of the good mileages I see around are from 65 mph and up. Plus if you have a slightly heavier foot (I know I do), your mpg will obviously be lower.

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!
StopTech BBKs!

MysticBlueX3

Ready to race!
Oh snap.... Great color choice.... Really pops!

Thanks! The yellow calipers really goes well with the Tungsten Silver paint. And it was the cheapest color!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Thanks! The yellow calipers really goes well with the Tungsten Silver paint. And it was the cheapest color!

Did you buy them off that bigbrake website that was having a sale? Or did you buy a straight out big brake kit?

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Touched up 5 paint chips with the genuine VW touch up pens. The 1700 mile road trip wasn’t so kind I guess. Naturally I’m pissed - but that’s what happens when you drive your car. Oh well.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Got it finally back from the dealer. $624 under warranty to replace the thermostat at 22k miles.