GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!

Added some black BMS tips. Got them from urotuning for $39.60
http://www.urotuning.com/Burger-Mo...On-335-Tips-p/burger-e9x-335-slip-on-tips.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those look good

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

nype

Drag Racing Champion

AliExpress pedal covers... Pain in the ass to install but worth it because they look soooo much better than the stock ones.

I don’t even know what the stock ones look like. [emoji12]

mikkelz_za

Ready to race!
I replaced my cabin filter! My aircon hasn't been smelling fresh for a while and the service interval to replace it is still a while away.

5Q0819653

No wonder it smelt so bad!

Much better.

I didn't notice my aircon at all on the way to work this morning (other than it keeping me cool), which is a good thing. No smell whatsoever.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I replaced my cabin filter! My aircon hasn't been smelling fresh for a while and the service interval to replace it is still a while away.

5Q0819653

No wonder it smelt so bad!

Much better.

I didn't notice my aircon at all on the way to work this morning (other than it keeping me cool), which is a good thing. No smell whatsoever.

Yikes. After 20k when I replacement me mine it looked brand new

mikkelz_za

Ready to race!
Yikes. After 20k when I replacement me mine it looked brand new

That is pretty gross hey? I am starting to doubt whether it was replaced from the original.

In fact, I am going to contact my dealer and find out (although I wasn't the original/first owner).

ShadowClon3

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Updated my airconditioning firmware from v1105 to v1702. It was a MAJOR update, introducing 2 extra bytes in long coding, and enabling new elements on the screen like Air Care, and presets.

Nb: yes I am still missing the trim around my screen... I ordered one from Ebay but it turned out to be the Discover Media one. If anyone has the right part number... Let me know.

Before:

And after:

is it possible to DIY if yes how?
dealer around here is useless in such matters especially in my retrofit case(car came original with MIB1)

Thanks,

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW

5Q0819653

Much better.

literally did mine yesterday too:D went with a Mann tho