GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Contemplated, once again, on either getting ST XTA Coilover kit or BFI Stage 2 or 3 clutch w/flywheel... ugh...

-The clutch will make me faster when I race the car (hillclimbs / autox)
-The Coilovers will make me faster when I race the car...
-The clutch will hold better than my 40k mi stock clutch, which has raced 2 seasons and is holding just fine with stage 2 and many mods.
-The coilovers will help me not die when doing hillclimbs (I hold over half of my class hill records), but will allow me to go faster as well...
-Can only afford one.
-I can install the coils myself. The clutch... ya.. ok...

ughh... the racecar life. And it's my primary company vehicle too... lol... /rant
Stay away from bfi's clutch.
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27342

Go with this clutch instead:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18913

Though it sounds like your clutch is doing fine at the moment. I'd go suspension this go around. :D

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Though it sounds like your clutch is doing fine at the moment. I'd go suspension this go around. :D

I can't comment on the clutches, but you DO seem to be one of the lucky ones with a particularly robust stock clutch. I say milk it. Get the coils. Regardless, you were gonna get a SMF anyway (isn't that what BFI is??), so you don't have to worry about roasting your DMF when your stock clutch finally ~does~ give out.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
like this? ;)

Hah img fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
H&R rear sway and ST endlinks back on, feels really nice and planted?

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Swapped the interior lights for LEDs, sorry pictures aren't the greatest, stock is the warm lights, the LEDs are daylight. Tbh I didn't think I'd like the brighter white, because I don't see the point but it's much better looking, I guess it helps that my dash is white too. Before and afters:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk