GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

STANDARD H

Ready to race!
What size did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went w 18's. With lowering springs coming in the near future, I figured I'd compensate for a little bit of the harder ride that both springs and 19's would create. Besides, I do a lot of driving on (horrible) LA streets when up there each month.

reemizzle

Ready to race!
Save your money. So many guys end up selling theirs. If anything, hold out for a used piece. I'm one of those guys who dumped theirs. My brother had an, "I told you so".

If you feel the need for some sound and actual (albeit small performance increase) get a turbo muffler delete ;) you'll hear the spool even with a closed air system. Spooling turbo sound > rice-ish whoosh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I started looking into the DV+ and feel like many people like you said end up taking it off because it causes fall off and other issues..made me change my mind real quick.

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Put the Kilimotorwerks paint matched emblem vinyl on my CSG. Excuse the dirty car.

Attachments

• 16195604_10202497773962146_4422589770921557036_n.jpg
    16195604_10202497773962146_4422589770921557036_n.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 799

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
stupid question but are all cars just black inlays? having a DBP didnt even think about it lol

Essentially... I can offer advice because I have a matte black replacement piece and so had to order a gloss black Inlay. The paint matched black pearl Inlay is actually NOT the same. It's more metallic. Actually glad I have that on instead but there you have it.

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
K&N Drop in filter and snow guard removed. Easiest gains ever.

By gains do you mean a few HP?

Just got done with my wire harness install. Didn't break the rubber grommet things for the wire hose going from car to hatch lid, but they don't seem flush as before. Anyone see this? I remember them smashing against the metal, there's now a 1mm gap at the thickest point. Should I be concerned about water leaking in?

nype

Drag Racing Champion

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

Just got done with my wire harness install. Didn't break the rubber grommet things for the wire hose going from car to hatch lid, but they don't seem flush as before. Anyone see this? I remember them smashing against the metal, there's now a 1mm gap at the thickest point. Should I be concerned about water leaking in?

Put silicon around it just in case, that's what I did when I broke mine [emoji4]almost 2 years with no leak

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Exactly! Not much to gain on intake for the MK7s anyway, even with an aftermarket one.
Filter and snow guard removal does the job though. Easy gains are easy gains. I'll take it.