GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Well, I might need a new clutch LOL. Super happy with it. I still have to play with the settings but it's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is your clutch slipping? Is JB4 all you have on your car?

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Finally installed a set of Helix replica LED tails from black friday I got from DAP.

Next step, wiring harnesses + coding!

Attachments

• IMG_20170113_203837.jpg
    IMG_20170113_203837.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_20170113_203842.jpg
    IMG_20170113_203842.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_20170113_205558.jpg
    IMG_20170113_205558.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 604

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Finally installed a set of Helix replica LED tails from black friday I got from DAP.

Next step, wiring harnesses + coding!

Looks great! That's where I got mine. Well done.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Is your clutch slipping? Is JB4 all you have on your car?

[emoji4]lol it was just an exaggeration on my part, but because I was giving it the beans every time I got a chance and is pulling so hard that I would not be surprise if I do indeed need a new clutch soon :). I'm 22k on an early production GTI so we shall see, only that and an AWE track exhaust

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
[emoji4]lol it was just an exaggeration on my part, but because I was giving it the beans every time I got a chance and is pulling so hard that I would not be surprise if I do indeed need a new clutch soon :). I'm 22k on an early production GTI so we shall see, only that and an AWE track exhaust

I'm thinking of going JB1 or JB4 on my 6MT. Since I'm not going to do anything beyond plugging it in and leaving it alone, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing or understand what I'm looking at when I look at the graphs you're all posting, I may simply go the JB1 route and run map 2. I'll have to get in touch with George and see what he has to say.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm thinking of going JB1 or JB4 on my 6MT. Since I'm not going to do anything beyond plugging it in and leaving it alone, because I don't know what the hell I'm doing or understand what I'm looking at when I look at the graphs you're all posting, I may simply go the JB1 route and run map 2. I'll have to get in touch with George and see what he has to say.

JB1 doesnt use map2. map1 or 6 only.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

JB1 will suit you fine, plug it and leave it alone and it will make you happy for sure

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
Added some APR sideburns. Ordering some wheels soon.

greypanter

Ready to race!
Broke this! Replaceable? Or do I need a while new from bumper? Second picture shows the damage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

TimGTI

Car(s)
2019 GTI Autobahn
I got around to mounting my ProClip phone mount. I got a new base for the GTI and reused the holder itself for an iPhone. Worked well.