GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Pyzon

Ready to race!
After getting air blue 80 and eyebrows redone from damage after headliner was removed to fix leak, found this on way there :/ I wish headliner removal on nobody...jeez looks a mess!

Attachments

• IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 1,008

NickC

Ready to race!
Not today, but I forgot to post, my GTI and I played with a Porsche Caymen S a little bit. I was setting at a red light waiting to merge on a highway. That entrance starts as two lanes, I was on the inside lane at the front. Beside me was a Ford Escape, and behind him a yellow Porsche Caymen S. When the light turned green I started up the ramp and noticed the Porsche had slid over behind me, awaiting his opportunity to get in front of the Ford and go around me. I gave it a little more and let him through, but as he began to pass me I couldn't resist. He didn't pass me till after we hit 90 and I let off. When he slowed back down he gave a quick thumbs up. This was my first real time getting in it since I've been in break in mode, she pulls hard. Definitely left a smile on my face, and was cool to get a fun reaction from the Porsche owner.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
I'm a big fan of 'flaps. Even smallish ones, but the ones above will greatly reduce the angle that cack, crud & muck leaves the tyres and so reduce spray over nice, shiny cars. Plus 'secondary spray' which on leaving the rears is flung into the air and sucked back by the resuting low air pressure caused bny the car moving and then get plastered over the rear, mostly settling on the bumper. Flaps - a good idea, at least for Winter....

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
What're those, 12s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK7@55

Passed Driver's Ed
Ugh... I'm going to be doing this soon, and I hope I don't find the same thing. I also have to find some time to remove the god damn pinstripes that the dealer so thoughtfully added

Why? Why? Why? Do dealers do this sh$@ to our cars? You want me to advertise for you, knock some more $$ off the price. And pinstripes? NOT!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Why? Why? Why? Do dealers do this sh$@ to our cars? You want me to advertise for you, knock some more $$ off the price. And pinstripes? NOT!

First thing I did was remove that dumb ass dealer badge.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Even more satisfying considering my dealer couldn't even screw a license plate on halfway straight.

To me that says it all about how much pride they take in their work.

MK7@55

Passed Driver's Ed
That's probably the cheapest it's been in the uk for nearly 2 years. Crazy.

Golf GTD
Pure White
Dynaudio, Winter Pack, 19" Santiago Wheels, keyless, DCC.
Order date:- 19-9-14
Bw confirmed :- 02-11-14
5b text received 07-11-14
5c text received 12-11-14
6 text received 14-11-14
Collection 30-11-14