GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

tomoyagk

Passed Driver's Ed
1.4t engines look soooo weird with the intake in the middle. Real question: where'd ya get the gold emblem, or how'd you make it?

yea but 1.4 OEM intake locates here so if I take it off, it makes empty room and looks more weird thats why I chose this one!

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Tails

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canuck_mk7

Bring it to the dealer. Had a squick squick noise from the roof. Look like there is a TSB for the sunroof, where they had to apply a double sided 3M band somewhere. That did not fix the sound so they disassembled the sunroof and they found an excess of polyurethane sealant around the sunroof. They stripped it and readjusted the sunroof and voila. No more squick squick noise!

envoyé par Jarvis.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

jb99875

Ready to race!
So I'm officially Unitronic Stage 2, CTS Downpipe and intake. ECS Disabled. Everything else is stock.

Pros:
Car is Fast as S**T. I mean its fast a lot faster than I expected. I went from stock to stage 2. I never hit 130 so fast.
Tune: Stage 2 Unitronic, Drive mode feels pretty much the same. Sport mode, to a certain point the car feels the same. Once you reach a certain threshold on the pedal the car wakes up and you are quickly reminded that you have an extra 90 or so HP and 110 Torque.
CTS catted downpipe and intake: Do you like DSG farts? If yes this set up is great for it. Want your car to be inconspicuous until you want to unleash the beast? great setup for that. Drone you ask? its not bad unless you sit at over 3.5k rpms constantly. Smell? none so far.

Cons:
I still have stock tires on there. any acceleration under 45 mph will break the tires in a heart beat. (my fault I know)
I want to go fast...All the time.

Future plans: Tires in Feb. Any recommendations for the best A/S? Followed by unitronic IC in the summer.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks for reading guys.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
So I'm officially Unitronic Stage 2, CTS Downpipe and intake. ECS Disabled. Everything else is stock.

Pros:
Car is Fast as S**T. I mean its fast a lot faster than I expected. I went from stock to stage 2. I never hit 130 so fast.
Tune: Stage 2 Unitronic, Drive mode feels pretty much the same. Sport mode, to a certain point the car feels the same. Once you reach a certain threshold on the pedal the car wakes up and you are quickly reminded that you have an extra 90 or so HP and 110 Torque.
CTS catted downpipe and intake: Do you like DSG farts? If yes this set up is great for it. Want your car to be inconspicuous until you want to unleash the beast? great setup for that. Drone you ask? its not bad unless you sit at over 3.5k rpms constantly. Smell? none so far.

Cons:
I still have stock tires on there. any acceleration under 45 mph will break the tires in a heart beat. (my fault I know)
I want to go fast...All the time.

Future plans: Tires in Feb. Any recommendations for the best A/S? Followed by unitronic IC in the summer.

Any questions, just ask. Thanks for reading guys.
Best A/S tires with the best traction goes to the Michelin AS3+.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
I put on bridgestone Potenza pole positions due to cost (~60 less per tire) and I am having a blast with them. I have not broken traction yet, but I am currently on a stock setup.

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!
Wiped down my engine bay with some Chemical Guys Innerclean.

Attachments

• 15300565_10202279451944232_473824423_n.jpg
    15300565_10202279451944232_473824423_n.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,307