GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Yomny1

Ready to race!
Had 20% tint put on the car today

Very sexy, how's the visibility at night?

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Just bought a set of Nice Targa's at 4 wheel online. I like the 5 split spoke style of these rims and they are not too expensive. Will upload pics once they are mounted.

Don't they just sell truck rims?

ImolaR

Ready to race!
Always keep asking my self this question when I see a tinted GTI/R, was the front quarter window, before the mirror done through the inside or outside?

Those aren't tinted because if you try you can only get about two fingers in there. I just told them to forget it.

jolebole

Ready to race!
Those aren't tinted because if you try you can only get about two fingers in there. I just told them to forget it.

Mine are. The guy that installed mine said, "yes they are a bit tricky bot not impossible". With the right tools its not a big deal.

Yomny1

Ready to race!
I think that's the key, good shop. I've heard mixed results but most people don't tint it. I guess I'll keep the search until I find a shop that has done it the right way with out removing trims.

ImolaR

Ready to race!
I did some research on bimmerpost for south fl tint shops and this one was "the best. Brought more than 10 cars there they do a great job." what imperfections can I expect to go away?