GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
What does everyone think of an Aug 1 meet up?

Location suggestions?

I know an office lot that is empty on weekends in Highlands Ranch (470 & Lucent area), or a place near I25 & Bellevue. Another location may be something like Clement Park, or the Chatfield Botanic Gardens off 470 and Wadsworth.

I'm up for this. Chatfield is actually a great idea. :)

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
Not been a lot of feedback on the meet. Can a few of you reach out through PM or email to other forum members in CO and ask them to chime into this thread.
I would but I am burried up to my neck in school, work, and home life. The 1st is a break from school and work for me so it would be great.

The botanic gardens by Chatfield is great, and if there are not many cyclists Turkey Creek is a great drive.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I would be down for a meet up sometime. I have an 04 R32 currently but am waiting for the 2016 golf R to be available. Let's make something happen, maybe a ride out to Grand Lake Colorado!

Hit me up so we can start setting something up! 414-916-0200, Dustin

Last edited:

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Hey guys! New 2016 Golf S owner here. Stock, for now. Wheels and some aesthetics to come and maybe a tune!

Taotao

Passed Driver's Ed
there are 4 of us with new R's, just in our valley (Roaring Fork), and we're all drivers... (rally interest, mostly, with some desert-racing etc).
Get in touch, if you're ever up for a drive!

JD_MK7

Ready to race!
Cool. Sounds fun! Where is Roaring Fork? I'm up in Boulder area (Erie, to be exact)

Slimshiesty

Ready to race!
Slim here,

New to the GTI Club, 2016 GTI, DSG Autobahn, Tornado Red, Build Date 10/2015
In Colorado Springs.
Coming from a cheap car(Suzuki GV), to the GTI, is like night and day!

Also part of the GTI/Asian Connection.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
We had a meet-up this past Sunday over at Red Rocks. 4 new golf R's, 2 new GTI's and some sweet mk3, mk2 VW's joined us. Lets attempt to merge that group and people on here soon!