GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who on here likes guns?

07GeeTeeEye

I like dudes
Car(s)
2007 GTI
yessir. the pictures of it kind of sucked. btw pitbull. nice spread in eurotuner:thumbup:

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
yessir. the pictures of it kind of sucked. btw pitbull. nice spread in eurotuner:thumbup:

Nice, I almost pulled the trigger:wink:eek:n buying one years ago, but the price was to steep. I bought a H&K usp .45 instead, but that's now gone too along with my m15. Just have the mossberg & the taurus .40 times are tough. When I was single with plenty of money, I had a arsenal, now with a wife & house, I'm broke.

Thanks about the et spread.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Went to the shooting range today w/ Dan GSR & (Mark not sure of his username, i think its whitelightening). Main objective was to try out multiple 9mm to get a feel for what I like.

I tried a ruger 9mm, Glock 7, HP USP & XD-9. My final decision today was that i liked the XD-9 the best. But i still need more practice time before i make a final purchase decision.

Some action from today:

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
nice, is that a fn2000 i see in the last pic? if it is, how did you like it?

anyone have any experience with lever action rifles? or an msar aug clone? local gun store has a marling 45-70 on sale for 488 and ive always wanted a lever action rifle. they also have a msar aug clone on sale for 1400 and it comes with 5 30rd mags... ive always liked the augs too, haha.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
nice, is that a fn2000 i see in the last pic? if it is, how did you like it?

anyone have any experience with lever action rifles? or an msar aug clone? local gun store has a marling 45-70 on sale for 488 and ive always wanted a lever action rifle. they also have a msar aug clone on sale for 1400 and it comes with 5 30rd mags... ive always liked the augs too, haha.

I love Marlin Rifles and I have a Marlin lever action .22 that has got to be every bit of 80 years old. Still works like a champ.

However the AUG clone is a different beast altogether, you need to think about how much you want to spend/what you want it for first. Then make your decision on that!

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
I love Marlin Rifles and I have a Marlin lever action .22 that has got to be every bit of 80 years old. Still works like a champ.

However the AUG clone is a different beast altogether, you need to think about how much you want to spend/what you want it for first. Then make your decision on that!

obviously is just for coolness and pew pews. i already have a mini-14 that ive put a tactical stock system on, so i dont really need another .223 rifle. but its also a really good deal. 1400 monies and its usually like 2k or higher.

http://www.pistolandpawn.com/

website of the local store, click the red letters that say "see our after thanksgiving sale" will open a new windo with a pdf with the sale ad. check it out and tell me if you guys think those are good prices.

PKP138

Car(s)
'07 GTI MKV
Nothing crazy, Kimber 1911 Stainless TLE .45, I wish I could get some of the firearms in this thread.

Attachments

• Photo-0008.jpg
    Photo-0008.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 314

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
well i really wanted to pick up that marlin 45-70 but after looking at ammo prices.... f that. for the amount i shoot at the range id be paying out the ass to shoot that gun....

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
This thread makes me happy in my pants