GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hi everyone!

I've been itching about the Mk7 GTI's ever since I got my Mk6. After researching and shopping around for the outgoing GTI and I think I've come across a pretty good deal. Looking at just shy of $25,000 OTD including taxes, docs, all other fees for a new 2017 Pure White GTI Sport 6sp manual. I've broken it down below:

- price of car: $23,000
- sales tax (CT): $1,460
- dealer processing fee:$500
- freight: $795 (waived)
- CT tags: unsure, I think a few hundred

Total: $24,960 (before tags)

They've also included monster mats and a muddy buddy. What do you guys think, should I pull the trigger??

Looks good assuming the finance rate isn't some ungodly percent.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Got my '16 MK7 Night Blue GTI S 6spd, non-pp, non-lp in Sep of 16 for $21,500.00

After dropping 10k down I only had to finance $11,500.00 @ 2.09%

Not a bad deal if you ask me. :)

krayziejcs

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi everyone!

I've been itching about the Mk7 GTI's ever since I got my Mk6. After researching and shopping around for the outgoing GTI and I think I've come across a pretty good deal. Looking at just shy of $25,000 OTD including taxes, docs, all other fees for a new 2017 Pure White GTI Sport 6sp manual. I've broken it down below:

They've also included monster mats and a muddy buddy. What do you guys think, should I pull the trigger??

Looks like a good deal, will you be using the dealer financing?

cevil203

Ready to race!
Hi everyone!

Seems like a great price. The only places i've seen those prices were in DC area. Which CT dealer are you working through? I may have to pay a visit.

nsviking07

Quote from VA dealer

MSRP $30,365
Price of car $23,379
Freight $820
Processing fee $649
Tax $1478.46
License $300
OTD $26,626.46

Got a local dealer to match.

boggy17

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 GTI
Seems like a great price. The only places i've seen those prices were in DC area. Which CT dealer are you working through? I may have to pay a visit.

Hey cevil203 - it actually is from down there, from Lindsay VW in Virginia. Worth a $90 flight I think.

I went to Gene Langan in Glastonbury just for giggles and the sales manager couldn't believe the price I was getting and actually thought it was a scam at first. He mentioned he'd be outright losing 3 grand on the deal if he let a GTI go for that price.

Also, I got them down to a 2.9% financing rate so my monthly payments come out to just about $407 with 0 down. I'm in the process of selling my Mk6 GTI now so whatever I get for that will go towards this new one.

tknj99

Ready to race!
Hey cevil203 - it actually is from down there, from Lindsay VW in Virginia. Worth a $90 flight I think.

I went to Gene Langan in Glastonbury just for giggles and the sales manager couldn't believe the price I was getting and actually thought it was a scam at first. He mentioned he'd be outright losing 3 grand on the deal if he let a GTI go for that price.

Also, I got them down to a 2.9% financing rate so my monthly payments come out to just about $407 with 0 down. I'm in the process of selling my Mk6 GTI now so whatever I get for that will go towards this new one.

Good stuff! Lindsay was great to work with for me as well.

cevil203

Ready to race!

Yeah, go figure. I drove to rhode island to get my mk6 because prices in CT are crazy. I'd do the flight, but i'm trying to make a trade in. Maybe i'll just drive down to DC area and bite the bullet.

krayziejcs

Passed Driver's Ed

how long is your loan for?