GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock or Tuned - Post Your Dyno Results!

goe-mk7

SneekyTuned Stage 1 (91 octane)
- Intake mod and AFE dry filter and ECS inlet scoop
- ECS turbo inlet hose
- BMS TIP
- Brisk spark plugs

Note: Runs 1 and 3 were in 4th gear. Run 2 was in 3rd gear for tuning purposes. Lastly, this was done in Mexico City (at 7,350 feet elevation) on a Dynocom.

Best run numbers: 319.6 HP (run 1) and 458.5 ft-lbs (run 2).

I should add, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the numbers, given the octane and elevation limitations.

E8925DD0-42C9-4081-BA37-D72226FB9080.png

Last edited:

GTI_Owner

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
SneekyTuned Stage 1 (91 octane)
- Intake mod and AFE dry filter and ECS inlet scoop
- ECS turbo inlet hose
- BMS TIP
- Brisk spark plugs

Note: Runs 1 and 3 were in 4th gear. Run 2 was in 3rd gear for tuning purposes. Lastly, this was done in Mexico City (at 7,350 feet elevation) on a Dynocom.

Best run numbers: 319.6 HP (run 1) and 458.5 ft-lbs (run 2).

I should add, I was more than pleasantly surprised by the numbers, given the octane and elevation limitations.

View attachment 213521
For your awareness, it looks like a correction factor was applied to the readings. The SAE correction is applicable to atmospheric pressure between 90-105 kPa, looks like you're at about 77 kPa.

goe-mk7

Ah, I hadn’t realized (I actually had to google what you were talking about but found a helpful page to explain it to me). Thanks for pointing that out.

I am not really chasing a number, and I was really just wanting a dyno to get my tune dialed in, but was surprised by the 300+ given the factors working against it. Overall, I just still really love driving it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
100% Stock I dyno’d
205whp 230wtq (getting the accurate tq numbers wasn’t easy that day. It was super spiky due to noise but that was its highest peak)

Injen intake. Muffler delete. 91 octane low tq apr stage 1 + apr dsg tune.
280whp (I think it was actually like 282-284whp but whatever) and 320wtq (more like 325-328wtq)

injen intake. Awe track catback. Arm motorsports front mount intercooler. 91 octane high tq apr stage 1 + dsg tune.
309whp and 356wtq. This was earlier today.
122A9AD5-9AE8-4A8B-9441-CCD5A0E2C373.jpeg
One interesting thing to note that really got me excited! Stock and low tq dyno, I remember hp dropping off and tapering some after about 5300-5500rpm. Today’s dyno, that was not the case. It held hp all the way through and I think it was due to the arm front mount intercooler. Tq still took its usual nose dive.

as soon as dude emails me the charts. If he ever does. I’ll post it ASAP.

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
100% Stock I dyno’d
205whp 230wtq (getting the accurate tq numbers wasn’t easy that day. It was super spiky due to noise but that was its highest peak)

280whp (I think it was actually like 282-284whp but whatever) and 320wtq (more like 325-328wtq)

injen intake. Awe track catback. Arm motorsports front mount intercooler. 91 octane high tq apr stage 1 + dsg tune.
View attachment 213578One interesting thing to note that really got me excited! Stock and low tq dyno, I remember hp dropping off and tapering some after about 5300-5500rpm. Today’s dyno, that was not the case. It held hp all the way through and I think it was due to the arm front mount intercooler. Tq still took its usual nose dive.

as soon as dude emails me the charts. If he ever does. I’ll post it ASAP.
3 back to back pulls? If not, how much downtime between each pull?

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
100% Stock I dyno’d

Nice work. That dyno looks familiar:) Alan most likely gave you standard correction #'s. I would ask if you can get the uncorrected charts as well, since it more accurately represents reality for us at high elevation and how much we get f'd lol. In my case 17% lower vs std correction # and 13% lower vs SAE corrected(which I prefer) when it comes to corrected #s. I had Alan send me uncorrected, SAE, STD charts
Std correction seems way overstated...similar to how EQT Dynocom #'s (before they calibrated/adjusted to make more inline w/ Dynojets)

Dyno @ Edge#2.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Nice work. That dyno looks familiar:) Alan most likely gave you standard correction #'s. I would ask if you can get the uncorrected charts as well, since it more accurately represents reality for us at high elevation and how much we get f'd lol. In my case 17% lower vs std correction # and 13% lower vs SAE corrected(which I prefer) when it comes to corrected #s. I had Alan send me uncorrected, SAE, STD charts
Std correction seems way overstated...similar to how EQT Dynocom #'s (before they calibrated/adjusted to make more inline w/ Dynojets)

View attachment 213661
I dont want a visual representation of elevation fucking me 😂

but yeah your calculations would definitely be correct

• Haha
Reactions: MSH