GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock or Tuned - Post Your Dyno Results!

Dalla GTI

Car(s)
2017 MK7 GTI dsg
It a hoot, waiting to (hopefully) flash a spicier tune via OS tuning. With the Unitronic IS38 file, she is still quite spicy. I do run rich and I smell fuel bad every now and then at low rpm, plus I have knock going on (thanks Diggs for scouting that out, I didnt know). That has lead to me OS tuning where I am hoping a better tune will take advantage of my mods. Im gonna get a dragy and start sharing soon to see where I stand lol. For comparison, my buddy back home, his GTI is also IS38 swapped with a Wagner IC, and my car pulls away from him pretty good. We swapped cars to rule out driver error, but it was the same result. Weird huh ? I'm not saying his tune cuz it may hurt some feeling here lol. Both our cars are quite quick, just my car pulls on his, about 2 1/2 cars from a 40 roll to 100, no matter who was driving which GTI. His car is Southbend clutch, mine is ACT. Maybe that is the difference idk... we are both stumped lol.
My next mod for sure would be the IS38 turbo and a new tune. But since I just got the meth kit done it's probably gonna have to wait for a while. I did a pull last night from 60 to 120 in 4th gear and I was honestly amazed by the performance of my car now, it just keeps going, If it's like this now I can't imagine what would happen with the turbo upgrade.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My next mod for sure would be the IS38 turbo and a new tune. But since I just got the meth kit done it's probably gonna have to wait for a while. I did a pull last night from 60 to 120 in 4th gear and I was honestly amazed by the performance of my car now, it just keeps going, If it's like this now I can't imagine what would happen with the turbo upgrade.
Its a fun time, that's for sure.

How is your meth kit run? Care to share? You can dm me if preferred. Would like to compare to what I am planning.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
2017 MK7 GTI DSG
Major Mod list:
3.5" rp uncatted downpipe and 3.5" mid pipe (local manufacturer).
AMS performance intercooler.
AMS performance Intake.
Snow performance water/meth kit stage 2.5
(25/75).
Custom tune.

Makes 320 hp and 385 tq.

Previous run was with unitronic stage 2 with cts turbo catted downpipe and without meth.

Made 296 hp and 342 tq.
Power seems a little low for water meth, heart-breaker dyno?