GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
My car seems to be adapting with fewer oddities lately. There's more powah for sure.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
My car seems to be adapting with fewer oddities lately. There's more powah for sure.

I e-mailed ED and it turns out mine was still on the old file. Guess I'll be trying out the new one soon.

I know you guys knocked on the older DSG tune but it is incrementally better than the stock tune. Shifts occur at around 2100k instead of 1800k under light throttle. Takes 49mph to get it into 6th gear instead of 41mph. And de-accelerating to a stop is smoother as it acts like it does in manual mode instead of downshifting and engine braking.

JSoler

Ready to race!
I e-mailed ED and it turns out mine was still on the old file. Guess I'll be trying out the new one soon.

I know you guys knocked on the older DSG tune but it is incrementally better than the stock tune. Shifts occur at around 2100k instead of 1800k under light throttle. Takes 49mph to get it into 6th gear instead of 41mph. And de-accelerating to a stop is smoother as it acts like it does in manual mode instead of downshifting and engine braking.
Lol I still don't get this. Mine goes into 6th at 55-65 on the latest file. It's never shifted up that early. Maybe the newer cars shift earlier?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

drrck

Go Kart Champion
I think he was saying even though the old Stage 1 tune wasn't the best, it was still better than stock.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
I think he was saying even though the old Stage 1 tune wasn't the best, it was still better than stock.

Right. I'll be flashing the new stage 1 when available for my car later this week.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
^smashed.....finally getting around to doing my IS38 install......the thought of doing this is literally making me sick :)
but i can't wait to finally flash maestro and go hunting :)

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
^smashed.....finally getting around to doing my IS38 install......the thought of doing this is literally making me sick :)
but i can't wait to finally flash maestro and go hunting :)

Watch my YouTube videos it might help with the install

Quebster

Autocross Newbie

Haha nice man, can't wait to get back on the road. Crazy how easy you caught and smoked him, would've been busses if lined up on an even pull! They are trying to have the car wrapped up by the weekend, engine was supposed to be running tonight! I think I'm going to go check everything out tomorrow :D

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
I've watched it a few times :)
I'm sure I'll be fine.....but the APR/Audi guide seems way too simple ..I know it is not

It's not that bad!! :D If you get stuck, send me a message, don't try to force anything. This is how I broke a coolant hardline.