GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
I wanted to share this with everyone... https://datazap.me/u/mk7gtl/eurodyne-is38-maestro-tuned-24?log=0&data=1-3-4-8-13-15-16-17-18-19-22

E30/E35 blend (4 gallons) with 100 octane pump gas (4 gallons) & 91 octane (2 gallons) + VPRacing octane booster + 100% water injection (no meth)

Car hit 18* of timing @ 6000 rpm and 480 torque @ 5000 rpm
Boost is also set at 26 psi.....

All those previous problems look like they're gone. Your car must fucking pull like a freight train. based off those logs you would definitely trap 122+

That being said, your fueling looks like my pre and post workout stack.....supplements for days bro!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

Travis9935

Ready to race!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
All those previous problems look like they're gone. Your car must fucking pull like a freight train. based off those logs you would definitely trap 122+

That being said, your fueling looks like my pre and post workout stack.....supplements for days bro!

LMAO there is a story behind the jet fuel.... i was suppose to race a FBO E85 5.0 GT, but he bailed out. I wanted to be sure i was going to spank his ass in half so were taking advantage of the fueling and increasing the timing :)

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Happy to report that a week later the new stage 1 dsg tune has adapted perfectly. No strange issues for a few days. The new dsg tune actually feels like a significant upgrade.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I wanted to share this with everyone... https://datazap.me/u/mk7gtl/eurodyne-is38-maestro-tuned-24?log=0&data=1-3-4-8-13-15-16-17-18-19-22

E30/E35 blend (4 gallons) with 100 octane pump gas (4 gallons) & 91 octane (2 gallons) + VPRacing octane booster + 100% water injection (no meth)

Car hit 18* of timing @ 6000 rpm and 480 torque @ 5000 rpm
Boost is also set at 26 psi.....

Holy poop!! What was your reasoning behind spraying 100% water with no meth? I didn't know that was a thing!

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Holy poop!! What was your reasoning behind spraying 100% water with no meth? I didn't know that was a thing!

I ran out of meth so we decided to try 100% distilled water and its great... keeps IAT low. I'm going to switch to 50/50 soon just to see if it makes a difference.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
I ran out of meth so we decided to try 100% distilled water and its great... keeps IAT low. I'm going to switch to 50/50 soon just to see if it makes a difference.

you're always trying new stuff lol.....you're like me...just run 60/40...I found that to be best in my case

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
you're always trying new stuff lol.....you're like me...just run 60/40...I found that to be best in my case

Yeah i been the test subject on this platform with various stuff haha.... i have ran a 60/40 mix with VPRacing M1 and yes it does work the best. I just wanted to buy a gallon of 50/50 snow performance mix for data log purposes before purchasing the 5 gallon pail of M1. I also ran 100% M5 and the car did not like it... have 3 gallons sitting in the garage.

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
Happy to report that a week later the new stage 1 dsg tune has adapted perfectly. No strange issues for a few days. The new dsg tune actually feels like a significant upgrade.

Agreed! The new stage 1 is running very well for me.
Thinking of going maestro even though I'm only stage 1.5...

BrianThatCoolGuy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘22 GTI 6MT

Travis9935

Ready to race!