GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I say stalling, meaning large hesitation then grabs, technically it is because it doesn't do anything and I'm about to get rear ended! Lol Has never done this on stock or stage 1.2 file. Just this one.

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
I say stalling, meaning large hesitation then grabs, technically it is because it doesn't do anything and I'm about to get rear ended! Lol Has never done this on stock or stage 1.2 file. Just this one.

I agree it is an issue. I was just trying to say that that word threw him off.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Ha! Not yet, I wasn't aware until now that stage 2 is for 400whp+ Communication would be nice.

So it's OK for 400whp guys to get rear ended? LOL!

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
I just heard from him

He loaded my exact software on his car and said he didn't experience what I was describing. I'm going to remove my dogbone mount and see how that feels

spelk3

Ready to race!
Car(s)
‘17 BMW xDrive35i
The new stage1 is much better than the original. If you don't need the extra strong clamping force stage1 should be fine. Don't really need stage2.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Have you tried messing with hill assist at all? Could be it's interacting badly with Stage 2. Try early for less hill assist, or try disabling it entirely if you want to mess with long coding.

http://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?11468-MK7-golf-disable-Hill-Hold

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I wanna try something different, try and make sure the trans fluid is hot enough for adaptation. Can you run the adaptation before the tune upload? It's like 20 degrees here, by the time the tune loads it'll probably be cold again.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Put one of these under the car facing the transmission housing?

drrck

Go Kart Champion
I wanna try something different, try and make sure the trans fluid is hot enough for adaptation. Can you run the adaptation before the tune upload? It's like 20 degrees here, by the time the tune loads it'll probably be cold again.
You can still drive the car w/o an immediate adaptation. What is important is that the temp is correct. Once you perform the adaptation (at any time post tune flashing) it will reset all parameters it may have learned on your warmup drive.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
I get a chatter at times when I let off the clutch pedal from a complete stop and some times the clutch disengages and engages before taking off from a complete stop especially when it’s cold.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
I get a chatter at times when I let off the clutch pedal from a complete stop and some times the clutch disengages and engages before taking off from a complete stop especially when it’s cold.
Hey! Just be happy with what you got!?! -Ed
[emoji39][emoji39][emoji39]

JSoler

Ready to race!
I tried the adaptation again, with dsg temp up to 68. It still wouldn't do the synchro adaptation. Everything else worked fine.

My car isn't stalling, but there is an intermittent delay when moving from a stop. Sometimes it's perfectly fine, other times, it's like it doesn't engage right when you let off the brake. After touching the gas it takes a second then engages.

This is on the latest stage 2. I might try the stage 1.x and see what it does.

Not sure if it's the adaptation of the synchros or what.

I used vcds to adapt. Might get it warmed up and try the eurodyne adaptation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Use Ed tool I had issues using obd11 and vcds

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk