Eurodyne Updates

Travis9935

Ready to race!
This just in... So apparently the stalling is gonna be how it is. Nice

Last edited:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
This just in... So apparently the stalling is gonna be how it is. Nice

I just see no reason for stage 2 to instantly clamp down on first gear with partial throttle. It's not like BT guys are making 30psi at 20% throttle in first. It only makes sense if there is a limitation that simply doesn't allow the TCU to be tuned for a lower clamping pressure in first gear / partial throttle than the rest of the gears. That doesn't seem likely.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
There's nothing wrong with my car, this started after his junk Dsg tune! Wow I'm ready to just contact my credit card company and get my money back. This is not what I paid for!

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
There's nothing wrong with my car, this started after his junk Dsg tune! Wow I'm ready to just contact my credit card company and get my money back. This is not what I paid for!
I tried the adaptation again, with dsg temp up to 68. It still wouldn't do the synchro adaptation. Everything else worked fine.

My car isn't stalling, but there is an intermittent delay when moving from a stop. Sometimes it's perfectly fine, other times, it's like it doesn't engage right when you let off the brake. After touching the gas it takes a second then engages.

This is on the latest stage 2. I might try the stage 1.x and see what it does.

Not sure if it's the adaptation of the synchros or what.

I used vcds to adapt. Might get it warmed up and try the eurodyne adaptation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
So stage 2 dsg tune is only meant for big turbos? It's working great for me with stage 2HT tune. No stalling.

MK7Joe

Ready to race!

have you tried going to stage 1 dsg tune and seeing if that fixes your issue?

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
That slight hesitation is a dsg quirk. It can happen occasionally even without a tune.

NSchultz7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 Turbo Blue S4
Stage 2 is meant for anything making over 400whp. But you can run it in any application it will just be more firm/aggressive.

Also, I believe the word "stalling" threw him off.
I wouldn't say it is stalling (even though it might feel like it)

And finally,

There is only stage 1 and stage 2. (No stage 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3. These are VERSIONS of stage 1) :):)