GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clean Ya @$$ - Official Badge/Wiper Delete Thread

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I use my rear wiper quite frequently. I hate not being able to see out of the back window when it's raining. To me it's a safety issue.

Sure, it looks good without it, but I'd never do it.

dsimons1187

Ready to race!
I use my rear wiper quite frequently. I hate not being able to see out of the back window when it's raining. To me it's a safety issue.

Sure, it looks good without it, but I'd never do it.

I've had the car for about 11 months and I think the only time the rear wiper was every used was when it went off automatically when reversing. Different strokes for different folks, if we all did the exact same $hit to all of our cars it would get pretty boring:rolleyes:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I've had the car for about 11 months and I think the only time the rear wiper was every used was when it went off automatically when reversing. Different strokes for different folks, if we all did the exact same $hit to all of our cars it would get pretty boring:rolleyes:

Agreed.

Considering the uselessness of that little wiper, it wasn't a problem for me. I've never had a time where the wiper helped in any serious way aside from making the car look way dirtier. Conversely, I've never had my view obstructed at any time with the delete so no regrets.

Surprised anyone finds the wiper that useful tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
On topic

NinjaTune

Passed Driver's Ed
Agreed.

Considering the uselessness of that little wiper, it wasn't a problem for me. I've never had a time where the wiper helped in any serious way aside from making the car look way dirtier. Conversely, I've never had my view obstructed at any time with the delete so no regrets.

I wish I could do a rear wiper delete! Where I live, we get an incredible amount of snow (stays around for most of the year too), and it'll just stick to my back window if my car's heated up, so the rear wiper is actually pretty useful.

Completely useless in the summer months though. I may install and just remove during the months I need it. Looks too good.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
The filter on this photo reminds me of the Fahrenheit GTI.

Speaking of which... i wish they had the money to do limited run cars in America like they used to :( would kill for a limited run GTI. Saw a stage 2 TDi Cup Edition w/ 55K miles for sale for $15K recently... if my current car wasnt a lease, i would've bought it

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
Agreed.

Where do you live? If you live in an area with lots of rain and snow I can't see how you feel this way.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Where do you live? If you live in an area with lots of rain and snow I can't see how you feel this way.

Live down south
[emoji106]

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. I have zero use for my rear windshield wiper. I live in the panhandle and have no use for its ugliness.

Haha well said
You're not too far... Know of any good meet ups

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Haha well said
You're not too far... Know of any good meet ups

I'm a part of Panhandle Dubs search me up on Facebook Chris Conacher is my name I'll add you.