GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clean Ya @$$ - Official Badge/Wiper Delete Thread

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I know ya'll are out there, those of you who like the clean look - no badges, no wipers. To those who like this sort of stuff, share your comments and pics below!

What a difference when I look back on how my car looked originally. It's taken awhile, but it was well worth it. I'll take the clean look every time :cool:

Attachments

• hulkgtirear2.jpg
    hulkgtirear2.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 5,216

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

zimmie2652

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ricked_Em

Go Kart Champion
Nice clean look but how do you live without a rear wiper unless it never rains or snow where you live?

It's really not that bad plus the wiper is so small it really doesn't do anything. Also since I've added a maxton spoiler it cut down hatch dirtiness by 80%

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Nice clean look but how do you live without a rear wiper unless it never rains or snow where you live?

Do you rly use yours that much? Even in the rain visibility is usually fine, plus you can put protectant on that water beads off.

Snow is mostly the issue but that's what defrosters and a scraper are for ;)

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
It's really not that bad plus the wiper is so small it really doesn't do anything. Also since I've added a maxton spoiler it cut down hatch dirtiness by 80%

This 100%. The wiper on these is approaching useless. The coverage of it isn't very good.

GumbyGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I know ya'll are out there, those of you who like the clean look - no badges, no wipers. To those who like this sort of stuff, share your comments and pics below!

What a difference when I look back on how my car looked originally. It's taken awhile, but it was well worth it. I'll take the clean look every time :cool:

Very slick! I know they're a few options for wiper deleting, but which did you use?

zimmie2652

Ready to race!